Lost Highlights Vol. 10 : Edited By Empty

Hey guys : ) Here's my crack at editing Highlights Vol.10 using another song by "Trevor Something" that I've been wanting to edit with. Just recently discovered him actually. It's a chill song that definitely creates more of a laid back feeling. Some nice gameplay in here as well of course. Btw a little easteregg for those who may be wondering. The background in the beginning intro is from visual effects that didn't make it into the final cut to the film Enter The Void. Just to clarify, I'm not trying to pass it off as something I created myself. I love Enter The Void and tried using some of its drug themed visuals to make something I thought was cool. It's certainly something I couldn't have replicated to the same quality on my own. I believe they used a combination of actually filming ink with added visual effects later in post. That being said I hope you guys enjoy! : ) 

really enjoyed this video a lot, nice work
Nice to see you on the editing grind Empty.
I get wet every time you use Trevor Something
I enjoyed it, good stuff Paul & LiT
nice work pinkman
Really enjoyed the intro countdown and overall a really cool video to watch.
Bump for more people to hear this chill song. 

Bump for more people to hear this chill song. 

QFT.

Kudos to you guys for actually keeping the group alive this long.  I know me and alot of other people thought LiT would die given a couple of months and not follow through with all the content creation goals you guys set forth in the beginning; like so many past Halo editing/player groups.  But ya'll have come a long way.  

Really digged the countdown intro.   Like everyone else is saying the song is hella tight.  The Middy BXR Killtac at 1:17 was prolly my favorite clip.  Editing was kinda stale but it is what it is for a highlight video.   You guys every post your stuff to Waypoint?