Tommy Kost - H2C Montage 1 (100% Team Hardcore)

'

Finally done. Song name is "Circles" by Thrice. Let me know if you guys like it!

That was brilliant! So many skillful and different types of plays in this. The nadejump to bxr on Lockout was pure class. Good job on making it flow so well and creating a really nice feel. Could you provide a download-link?
One of the best most recent H2 montages I've watched! that last clip was retarded.
Dirty! I wish I knew how to do the button combos like that.

That was brilliant! So many skillful and different types of plays in this. The nadejump to bxr on Lockout was pure class. Good job on making it flow so well and creating a really nice feel. Could you provide a download-link?

Thank you and here is your download link as per your request:

http://www.filedropper.com/tommykost-h2cm1100teamhardcore

Also, thanks for the nice feedback Hustla and Slaiyan, it's very appreciated.

That's gotta be some like top 15 clips of all time shit right there at the end

what in all fuck

Thank you, sir! Just wondering, did you randomly match up against Plash FX (ref Beaver Creek double)?
Yeah, I normally play solo and I was hovering around a 25 in Team Hardcore before I went red rep. I just genuinely enjoyed Team Hardcore prior to Halo 3 being added, it was my favorite playlist.
TK awesome video buddy. I loved your use of slow mo with the sixty FPS and the edit was perfect for my preference: Not complicated and still hit all the main points of the song. Gameplay was nothing short of stellar. I'm a huge fan of the smaller clips and i found those were the ones resonating with me the most. Some strong RRBX plays and some insanely smooth sniping. I really enjoyed the B2 to bottom mid triple and the last clip was probably the best clip i've seen on MCC thus far, just an insane shot - that was my favorite part of the video because everything got so fucking slow and i was like FUCK ITS GONNA FADE OUT WITHOUT THE TROC, and then bang bang. Definitely my favorite MCC video to come out thus far.
That guy has been getting some high caliber clips in Reach, so it was funny to see him in this. And the red rep story of XBOX ONE is just miserable...
Awesome watch, like everyone else said, that last clip was just stupid good. I liked that clutch sniping on that green room triple too, too bad you still died though :(

Thanks bro, means a lot coming from you!

And thank you Lambee, XYOX, and Ging for taking the time out of your day to watch/comment. It's much appreciated!

uhh that last clip

fuck u

Nice video tommy

That was great, however I felt like the last bit of the song could have used a bit more editing. It was still nice though! Really like the variety in clips and the great triples.

Probably the best MCC clip in the end

Great vid man 

Thanks guys! And yeah Wanny, I agree. The song I used could've been heavily sync'd but I enjoy basic syncing and simple transitions as I feel it lets the gameplay flow well and speak for itself. Thanks for all of the great input though guys! Much love.

Really liked how you didn't edit the video too much and just focused on sync and flow. What i enjoyed most was that all your clips were 4s and team based really shows your play making. 
That bxr noscope for the Killtrocity had me like "whaaaaaat!" I also like how you 10x zoom before you snipe them occasionally. Style points off the charts
Sick man!
Can't believe that last clip. Great video man.
Can't believe that last clip. Great video man.
That was so good. The almost tac at 2:20 would've been sick, and that BXR noscope trocity is one of the (if not the) best HC clips I've seen.
Damn that was fucking tight!
You dirty man

10/10 for using something off Beggars. I'm seeing Thrice in a few weeks and this just pumped me up so god damn much. The gameplay was great, that final clip gave me chills the way you timed it with the end of the song. I can't really say much else, I'm incredible biased when it comes to Thrice.

edit: dl link 404'd

Thank you and here is the new download link to the montage:

http://www.filedropper.com/tommykost-h2cm1100teamhardcore

really, really entertaining video. gameplay was hella good. i felt like if you moved around the clips and found different sync points, the edit would've been better, but, hey, that's just one man's opinion. still enjoyed the shit outta this. nice job, dood!
rrbx on the swinging sword guy for the double. Such a clean clip wtf. Good shit man

I've been stressing over editing recently, but after seeing your montage I am confident that it is possible to let the gameplay do the talking. Your rrbx's were so sick, I think hurricane has the best one with his shotty guy trip but still...damn! I thought I had the best HC clip too until the end there lol, but I loved being proven wrong ! So sick man!! Oh and I loved how conservatively you used your double shots !

-Gunrath

rrbx on the swinging sword guy for the double. Such a clean clip wtf. Good shit man

Yeah idk why but I think that may have been my favorite clip.

dude that last snipe was crazy
This is some good stuff, good song too. The last few clips...OH MAN.