Precedent : Lost In Time Team Highlights #9

Disturbed released a new album not too long ago and I consider them one of those classic montage bands, which is music I normally stay away from. Look out for hustla's spawn stick at car 3 and some other awesome clips. I hope you guys enjoy the video and hope the edit is up to snuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjW-OKK40VE

Watched. Enjoyed. Dat spawn stick double. Liking the hardcore clips, saw some good players getting it.
Hustlas hardcore clip was insane and that murtaw dude has a smexy dubshot. Liked the gameplay but the editing was kinda generic imo, still a dope vid though
Great job boys, shit went hard as fuuuuuuk. Now that i'm back from Europe I'm looking to be a lot more active lesssgo.
best highlights so far imo. Good shit!
Music was very appropriate. The only thing I would like to see in these highlights videos is a little creativity and uniqueness. I feel like I watch these vids once and forget about them a day later, and the clips are good enough to where that shouldnt be happening.
Yes, indeed, that had a old school montage feel. Enjoyable as always! Next time I want to see a Backwash clip.
last clip best clip ;)
Also, forgot to mention that Killtac on Neighbor and Dersky.  #Rekt
awesome as always.
thanks for the support guys.
My god the double shots and quad shots
2:58 look at that stud

2:58 look at that stud

Couldn't have done it without you buddy.

That was awesome guys. One of my favorites for sure.
That was awesome guys. One of my favorites for sure.