Adversary :: Final Halo 4 Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2omBY78oLU

​Posting this for Adversary, obviously.

Hey look I remembered my THF login info!

... Anyways thanks for posting this Scace. Hope it does well here, even if it is Halo 4. And thanks to anybody that watches, hope you enjoy it :)

Ok, I'm not sure if I've ever really watched a halo 4 montage. But the multi kills are cool and all, but it just seemed like it was target practice for 90% of the montage. Not sure if that's just how halo 4 montages are, or what. But it was still a nice video, better than anything I could ever do.
Some of the most unique H4 gameplay I have ever seen.  Loved it.
This is amazing.
Usually hate h4, but this was entertaining good job bro.
Splatter Jaro / Godsend 

Ok, I'm not sure if I've ever really watched a halo 4 montage. But the multi kills are cool and all, but it just seemed like it was target practice for 90% of the montage. Not sure if that's just how halo 4 montages are, or what. But it was still a nice video, better than anything I could ever do.

BTB clips often look this way since there's often so many targets on screen at once. Clips sometimes feel like less of a chain of kills and more like which order the player chooses to look certain places. To Adversary's credit though the clips in here were really unique, even for BTB.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I would agree that a lot of clips are duck hunting.  Guess that's the case with H4 if you're not doing competitive customs or something...and who wants to do that in h4 :P. Otherwise, if I wasn't on a new account going for clips I was playing casually more or less with friends.