Beautiful Morning - a Halo 3 edit

https://vimeo.com/235631119

1080p HD download link: https://mega.nz/#!nk0zGRrK!u0FH5eD5xt8xqRRq11B_901CrOAVdZtRiFJT2q6mLpU

Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a while and this is my first actual full length edit I've finished in almost 2 years.  I have quite a bit to say about it also.  

The project came to start last summer among the ashes of multiple scrapped halo 3 projects.  After Shele scrapped my idea for a Young Thug edit, I still had a burning desire to actually finish one of my flow ideas.  At this point, however, the community had dwindled enough to where it was extremely unlikely that I would be able to find a player that both had cool halo 3 clips and was willing to let me have free reign over a project as an editor, so I did the next best thing and frankensteined my vision out of the clips from scrapped projects (Thank you Hable, Murtaw, and Shele).  I titled this an edit instead of a montage because it was made for my own expressionistic purposes and not for any specific player.  

With that said, it was hard to find motivation to finish the project.  I had to stage all the angles since MCC doesn't have a good filesharing system, and I dealt with a lot of depression and other various life events over the past year that kept me from wanting to work on this at times.  I would work on this for a few hours, then not touch the project for several months at a time before going back.  I might be a bit rusty and some of the shots didn't quite turn out the way I want them to because of that, but I hope it's all very ignorable for the most part.  My goal for the edit was pure simplicity and subtlety, so you won't find too many flashy effects here.  I hope you all enjoy!

PS: Does anyone actually use this forum anymore?  

Yes there are a few people that still use this and i'm glad to see someone putting up work on here and you did a great job nice chill project good watch! <3
super smooth

Finally got around to watching this. Didn't even know I was in it until I saw that barrel snipe and I was like... "That clip was retarded... and he's an elite. Oh that's me".

Super smooth edit, enjoyable soundtrack and nice vibe. Loved the visualizer at the end as well :)

so dope, so clean. if only we had the same idea for the montage. thanks for not using my best clips

Finally got around to watching this. Didn't even know I was in it until I saw that barrel snipe and I was like... "That clip was retarded... and he's an elite. Oh that's me".

Super smooth edit, enjoyable soundtrack and nice vibe. Loved the visualizer at the end as well :)

I still wanna see a montage reaction for this :P

so dope, so clean. if only we had the same idea for the montage. thanks for not using my best clips

IMO the Young Thug edit still has my best flow ever tho.   It's pretty untouchable at this point.