THF Game Night Highlight Video

Clips provided by myself, Llama, I GinG I, and Morpheus414.  Thank you to everyone who participated.

I missed it :(
lmao the hijack thing was pretty funny. I had a sequence with someone where it lasted 30 secs of just hijacking haha
Yah, we gotta do it again sometime. The turn out was pretty weak. Would be nice to get at least 8 people in a lobby the whole time, if not more. To bad 343 fucked team changing. I was looking forward to h2 zombies on foundation :(

Yah, we gotta do it again sometime. The turn out was pretty weak. Would be nice to get at least 8 people in a lobby the whole time, if not more. To bad 343 fucked team changing. I was looking forward to h2 zombies on foundation :(

That, combined with the fact that you cant have more than 8 people in a party chat makes it difficult to do things.

Bx, you are loud as christing fuck.

XD

I had a clip choke I wanted to share with everyone that wasn't in the video--it's such bullshit, I wanted to cry. I almost pulled off a Bull3tL@g--but apparently grenades are transparent.

Sorry I missed it fellas. I was going away for a couple weeks and I had a chance to get some people down to my camp for the weekend so I had to jump on that instead. I'll be down for future times if I'm around. Looked fun! I haven't jousted on Coag in about 7-8 years haha.