This montage flows so well that it's confusing to think about. Cinematic perfection on every frame and pixel.

Can't tell if serious or not...

^not sure we'll ever know at this point.

btw, "... confusing to think about," eh?

Didn't know flow could be so mind-bending lol

^not sure we'll ever know at this point.

btw, "... confusing to think about," eh?

Didn't know flow could be so mind-bending lol

yes

I'm serious, this is what professional cinematography looks like. 

Maybe when you get older this become less oblivious to you.,
bumping this up to the top 

Holy shit, you're high off of a giraffe's long and tasty cock. 

First off, do you have any idea  how idiotic  it sounds to say that a montage "flows so well it's confusing "? 

Second, Jesus Christ on house arrest-- this montage is older than my first adult squirt. 

Leading to my third point; if you're going to post a prehistoric montage that isn't yours, you might want to do it in an appropriate place, and not in its own thread with you trying incessantly to bump something WE'VE ALL SEEN LOSE BEFORE!!

stop polluting this place. 

didn't read, bump

First off, do you have any idea  how idiotic  it sounds to say that a montage "flows so well it's confusing "? 

Second, Jesus Christ on house arrest-- this montage is older than my first adult squirt. 

Leading to my third point; if you're going to post a prehistoric montage that isn't yours, you might want to do it in an appropriate place, and not in its own thread with you trying incessantly to bump something WE'VE ALL SEEN LOSE BEFORE!!

Every post he's made is better than this sad attempt at edginess. 

Every post he's made is better than this sad attempt at edginess. 

It's not "edginess"--it was complete annoyance.

The truth can and will be edgy, especially when 99% of the content on here is praised dogshit.

bump