ichiban. | by BL4CKOUT

I was working on a full vid until my OS HDD literally died. Luckily I save all my renders and footage on my big drives and laptop so I just transferred the last autosave and finished up. Unique Trappin Submission.  Bought a new SSD so atleast two more projects Im finishing/working on so coming soon so stay tuned. Trying to get the rest of this footage off since I have my capture card working again.

Live Fast, Sip Slow.

I just don't get it
I mean..yeah we see you can edit but damn.
that was so fucking cool man.

TRAP GOD TRAP STAR

FIND BLACKOUT TRAPPIN ON LOCKOUT

my eyes and ears...

I just don't get it

Donald Trump 2016

"sponsored by actavis" hhahaahah 
I swear I was geeking out when I put that on lol, but really though they might as well have haha
What even is this shit????
In my opinion, good effects but overdone a bit. More subtle effects and less frequent would better showcase the gameplay i think. I have no editing skills so my opinion is not one to take to heart. Just my 2 cents.

In my opinion, good effects but overdone a bit. More subtle effects and less frequent would better showcase the gameplay i think. I have no editing skills so my opinion is not one to take to heart. Just my 2 cents.

Well these were all leftovers so I focused more on the editing side, the halo community doesnt have editing contest and teams like COD or CS so a lot of people dont understand the point of making intricate edits that focus on building new effects 

Basically Im applying for UniqueTrappin and a few other editing teams,  most of them exclusively do CoD or CS edits: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcN8UtRbROd3zLdUEof26JQ

The best comparison to this would be 

and

I really want to join Relative Minds and work with Nikky
so we can get married and make lil MLG babies

But you can actually see the clips in the videos you linked and they're actually syncing the shots and keeping good flow even though it's still heavily edited.
I wanted to be unconventional, you can still see the gameplay and the only thing to really sync shotwise are sniper shots.  Doing that too much with BRs makes it really drawn out
Visually, that was pretty sick.