Already Over :: Final Halo 2 Montage (2010)

Hey guys.

Just about to upload my final H2 montage from 2010 to the sites new archive and figured I would make a thread for it too.

I spent a huge amount of time collecting clips for this back in the day. Four full songs, not much editing and some of the best FFA clips.

Also I'll be releasing my 2nd H2 Classic montage in the next 24 hours, so be sure to check that out too!

Music: Red - Already Over // The Spill Canvas - All Over You // Dead Poetic - New Medicines // Kid Cudi - The Prayer
Runtime: 14:50

Wow I missed this cuz I was so busy with stuff, new Blazin vid? My body is ready!

This one is still beast, I think I remember sitting in chat with you when you were trying to release this but had render or internet troubles or something.

I don't remember if I realized this when you first came out with this video, but there's a clip in there that I'm in while I was on my first account ever and went by a different name. The last time I used that account was 05 I believe. You were saving clips for a long ass time lol.

I don't remember if I realized this when you first came out with this video, but there's a clip in there that I'm in while I was on my first account ever and went by a different name. The last time I used that account was 05 I believe. You were saving clips for a long ass time lol.

Yeah man. I can't even remember for sure how old some of the older ones were, but I didn't start playing till 06, and didn't have that cap card for quite a while. Either way, it was definitely a lot of saving up, trying to release the best video gameplay wise. Some of these clips....I'll probably never hit those again haha. Off host BXRXX Jaro to 3 Shot cross map jaro x2. Maybe one day lol.

I remember when I was watching the build-up to the first part, it was just ALL button combos--I couldn't even keep track of which ones you were doing, and I was sitting there going "WOW".

I also remember the ending being dick-breakingly disappointing!

I remember when I was watching the build-up to the first part, it was just ALL button combos--I couldn't even keep track of which ones you were doing, and I was sitting there going "WOW".

I also remember the ending being dick-breakingly disappointing!

What was so dissapointing about the ending? Haha

Cudi's prayer song was mixing into Day n Nite, and you didn't use it! Total anticipation, ruined.

Cudi's prayer song was mixing into Day n Nite, and you didn't use it! Total anticipation, ruined.

Do you mean you could hear both songs playing, like one on top of the other? Because I didn't do that. I would never have used that song anyway, so overused at the time and wouldn't have given the feel I was looking for at the end of my last video.