Blood Brothers : H2C Dualtage : sk0ls and Tone

Tony sent me some clips to start his m2 a while back and i decided to throw in some of my leftovers to make it a dualtage. I ended up using a couple of my stronger clips towards the end. Did the edit in a couple days. Tony had a really complimentary set of clips to mine, which are usually BR based. He had some really strong sniper clips that filled up the gaps in my videos which i thought was awesome. Ended up exactly how i envisioned it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTuCn0FyoQ

Tony sent me some clips to start his m2 a while back and i decided to throw in some of my leftovers to make it a dualtage.

Sick humblebrag.

All joking aside, that was great. I really only have one negative thing and it's about the intro text. The 'blood brothers' text is centered with respect to the screen and not to either side of the blood drop logo. Pretty inconsequential detail, but that sat with me through the whole video and I thought I should share it.

Tony sent me some clips to start his m2 a while back and i decided to throw in some of my leftovers to make it a dualtage.

Sick humblebrag.

All joking aside, that was great. I really only have one negative thing and it's about the intro text. The 'blood brothers' text is centered with respect to the screen and not to either side of the blood drop logo. Pretty inconsequential detail, but that sat with me through the whole video and I thought I should share it.

I didn't mean to make it sound demeaning lol. Tony is a better player than me, i just wanted the clip caliber to remain consistent so i matched what i could and included a couple extras.

And i hear you about the intro thing, i'm shitty at them to begin with and i did that at the tail end of a four hour editing session and i was like whatever fuck it it's good enough. Will piece something better together for my next video.

Fucking loved that

One of the most enjoyable vids imo

This video seemed weird to me, the gameplay was great. But I felt it lacked that one clip that stood out to me and the clips/gametypes just seemed really repetitive. Needed a stick or something, idk lol. Still was a great watch though and I enjoyed it.

This video seemed weird to me, the gameplay was great. But I felt it lacked that one clip that stood out to me and the clips/gametypes just seemed really repetitive. Needed a stick or something, idk lol. Still was a great watch though and I enjoyed it.

About the same for me. Edit didn't seem as enjoyable as the rest of yours

Doing damage.

Dope stuff guys.  Plays were clutch and I really digged the music.  My favorite clip was Tone's Killtac on Lockout at around 3:14.

Dope stuff guys.  Plays were clutch and I really digged the music.  My favorite clip was Tone's Killtac on Lockout at around 3:14.

thanks for the support man.

Should def be FP'd good shit
Damn this gameplay was great, good shit i love team clips on h2 because i never got any lol.
Loved the video gentlemen. Great edit and gameplay from sk0ls as usual, and Tone not to shabby man very very good guys.
Awesome video guys, really enjoyed it!
Really enjoyed the flow, and of course the gameplay was top notch. Awesome job, Steve!

Really enjoyed the flow, and of course the gameplay was top notch. Awesome job, Steve!

back from the dead!?!?!!

I really enjoyed this, all around very sick.  I thought the way you synced the clips gave the video a very interesting feel.
He sent you clips for his montage 2 and you mixed your leftovers with them instead?

Never watch montages anymore because its all fucking gay but this was good. Refreshing to see someone go for the play rather than for the clip.

Is MCC still shitty and broken? H1/H2 still the pc ports or did they fix all that? Any major issues?

Never watch montages anymore because its all fucking gay but this was good. Refreshing to see someone go for the play rather than for the clip.

Is MCC still shitty and broken? H1/H2 still the pc ports or did they fix all that? Any major issues?

Games are still the same port. both games work decently right now but good luck getting h2 in THC now that h3 has been added in. Honestly the games work well enough but this is what we should have had on release, so it's hard to look at it as a positive.

what a fucking train wreck
what a fucking train wreck

He sent you clips for his montage 2 and you mixed your leftovers with them instead?

crazy how stuff just works out like that, right?

good watch for leftovers, cant wait to see  your main clips. good work guys
Gameplay was super tight 

That was inspiring brothas.

I need to get back on.

Yeah, where have you been man???
Everywhere and nowhere Scace.

QsK Savage?