Drive 3 - a Halo 3 Dualtage

Hey everyone :)

Haven't made a video in a while. But now that I have some more free time I decided to make a long promised dualtage with my buddy FatRat. 

Click to watch

I hope everyone enjoys. 

Song: Panic is Perfect - Go Go Go 

Great, laid back montage. Nice job to the both of you! :)
cringe worthy song and theme
gameplay is nothing I haven't seen before

5.5/10
Almost nothing must impress you since 90% of popular videos have similar clips lol.

Great video as always Dennis and Fatrat.

Dennis, this is Inhumane, I used to play halo 3 with you A LOT, we used to 1v1 and shit like everyday.

What's your gt now? Mine is - HoyXX, Add me brotha.

5.5/10

This is a 5.5 to you? Yikes

I can understand not liking the song, but what was the theme? A fun video?

Anyways the edit and flow was great, some of the plays were so sick (narrows over). Loved what you did with the angles on the Pit clip towards the end.

Good stuff you two

dutchy i enjoy you....good to see you around. I will check this out tomorrow.

love me

first time i've seen someone say that about a montage and i strongly disagree lol

anyways, awesome video guys. hope to see more 

Vouch for this critical anaylsis. 
That was actually quite dissapointing. I'm not one to criticize gameplay quickly but overall this was definitely far below standards and there wasn't anything in here that had any "amazement" value, fatrat made it endurable by at least having some sweet clips in here. I didn't like the soundtrack either so I wasn't able to enjoy the flow of the montage. I really couldn't enjoy this one sadly which was something I would never expect from 2 of my favorite montagers in a dual.
That little heart effect on Last Resort was pretty nifty.  

5.5/10

This is a 5.5 to you? Yikes

I can understand not liking the song, but what was the theme? A fun video?

Anyways the edit and flow was great, some of the plays were so sick (narrows over). Loved what you did with the angles on the Pit clip towards the end.

Good stuff you two

Lol it's themed after a shitty tumblr-core film:

Vouch for this critical anaylsis. 

thanks

Great video as always Dennis and Fatrat.

Dennis, this is Inhumane, I used to play halo 3 with you A LOT, we used to 1v1 and shit like everyday.

What's your gt now? Mine is - HoyXX, Add me brotha.

No way. It has to be at least 4-5 years ago since I last played with you I think.  Never thought I've ever see or hear from you again.

I'll add you bra. 
ill give it a 4/10 because there was no warthog or mongoose driving   ???     ??

you obviously haven't seen the jaro on last resort. the triple was on a mongoose.

watch before you critique a video 

Needs more banshee barrel roll sticks 2/10

Stylish little video, havent watched a video in ages. Was nice to log in and see this had been released. Good job guys

that ns dub,trip and over on narrows was sick lol. so what fatrat's contruct lift ns trip. really great video as a whole and i loved the vibe you brought, dutchmaster flex. much love to both of y'all

ill give it a 4/10 because there was no warthog or mongoose driving   ???     ??

+1

Lovely feel good vibe and some good looking clips. Well delivered! Make more!