Middy FFA RIGHT NOW PLEASE?

Can someone invite me to one? Or can we start one please, I want ffa clips for my tage. Please and thank you.

Gt is HoyXX.

​Please comment if you invited me so i can get on. <3

I'm guessing on MCC, right? I'll join if we can get more people--I don't do 1v1's.
There should honestly be a daily FFA between THF members on MCC, would be fun.

we're doing another h2c ffa tourney at some point, will be on the front page when that goes down. 

If you want to organize some kind of reoccurring game night just let us know, we're down to support any community initiatives. 

Community Game Night?
I remember the last time I set that up was pretty fun haha. The birth of the sweaty kids lol. but I really only play hcs now and h3 occasionally. the games few on this forum play

I remember the last time I set that up was pretty fun haha. The birth of the sweaty kids lol. but I really only play hcs now and h3 occasionally. the games few on this forum play

Are you still gonna play HCS even though it won't really exist anymore?

ill probably just get to like a 40 and then stop playing or stop when I finish the blue goonies tage. I really just want to play h3 mlg but thats not happening 

ill probably just get to like a 40 and then stop playing or stop when I finish the blue goonies tage. I really just want to play h3 mlg but thats not happening 

I believe Kev Z has all the working gametypes on his file share for H3 MLG.

I have them too. I just dont get on enough to have the patience get a decent lobby. 

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a playlist for them before H5 drops.

I personally don't care, but I can't really play H2A because of the controller fuck-up. I do have Joust, though--I want a shitload of people for that!
Add me for FFA's anytime. GT: iiTz DiiRTY