How to Pick and Choose Your Matches in Halo: MCC (Xbox One)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XYf-KZ_OE

I do not condone the use of these exploits nor did I utilize any exploit(s) to obtain my 50. This video is for educational purposes only!

Yeah there are so many fake 40+ in hcs its ridiculous. I never knew about the rep thing though. 
I like how you get matched up with people that are half your level still.
This is so awesome, and so bad all at once.
Took Llama, Rocko and I half an hour to get a match last night. People kept quitting if it wasn't the game/map they voted for. Seriously obnoxious.
damn i actually did not know about this. what horseshit
People do this all the time to avoid playing against pros.  It's fucking pathetic.  
If anything I want to play against pros. Let me show them what I'm made of.

If anything I want to play against pros. Let me show them what I'm made of.

I agree. Playing against pros is fun.

well this kind of ruined mcc a little bit more for me..

and playing pros is fun if you have decent teammates, if not they can get insane map control and just wreck you

Didn't happen when I matched Chig on Ghost Town Snipes a week ago. I lost because he had a team of 3 (confirmed when I checked his stream afterwards), and I had some idiots on my team, but I still got MVP. Showed that bitch what I'm made of.
Haha that's fucking awesome.
that only depends if a pro is searching by them self, which they normally don't 
But that depends if they were actually trying. a lot of pros don't really try in mm esp an unranked playlist. not to take away your skills with the sniper esp in h3. but i honestly believe that the skill gap between pros and even the best amateur players is a very wide margin. 
They were amateur players once too.
let it be known that Marksman shows pro bitches what he's made of

But that depends if they were actually trying. a lot of pros don't really try in mm esp an unranked playlist. not to take away your skills with the sniper esp in h3. but i honestly believe that the skill gap between pros and even the best amateur players is a very wide margin. 

I wouldn't go that far. I can name several "amateur" players that can compete with pros in any Halo game. Granted, different playlists require different skillsets. Just because a player can consistently beat pros in 1v1s or 2v2s doesn't necessarily mean that will transfer over to 4v4s and vice versa.

I do agree that pros don't care as much about losing in matchmaking, especially if they're unable to pick their teammates. (Searching solo/duo)