SPV3 Halo PC Mod

This guy from the Halo PC modding community, Masterz, and the CMT Team spent several years making this absolutely incredible , FREE TO PLAY, Halo PC fan mod.   It's a pure single player experience with new weapons, vehicles, enemies, and mechanics for the entire Halo 1 campaign.  Below you'll find videos of how to install it, what the game looks like, as well as some Q&A with the creator himself.   From what I've seen, this mod is better than anything 343i has done with Halo since they've been in control of the series.  Definitely check this out, well worth your time if you still play Halo.

Anybody else played this?

How good is it.

Worth?

Mos def worth.
Yup. Most fun SP Halo experience since H3 IMO.
Def. gonna try this out, new & extended missions looks awesome, really curious to see what they came up with.
Is there like mission audio too & stuff? like an actual made up part of the storyline? or is it just some more shooting without any specific purpose?
Watch the first and third videos to answer your own questions.  
I did watch the first 2 one's, hadn't had time for the others yet and was just hyped haha, I'll watch them when I get home
Only major downside I'd have to point out is that it suffers from repetitive areas, like the original campaign.

I did watch the first 2 one's, hadn't had time for the others yet and was just hyped haha, I'll watch them when I get home

Sorry about the snotty response.

To answer your original question, here's a more detailed explanation from ZerueLX11:

"SPV3 is the culmination of a vision that was started over 10 years ago, to revamp the original Halo campaign with features and ideas 
from later games, expanded fiction, and cut content originally envisioned for Halo CE. With a strong emphasis of preserving the 
addictive and tuned gameplay of the original, and a stellar Legendary difficulty, SPV3 focuses extensively on retaining that Halo CE
feel.

SPV3 makes use of Open Sauce, a community-made game extension that enables many new features, from upgraded visuals to new gameplay mechanics. Open Sauce is required to play SPV3 the map can't exist without it. Open Sauce can be found both on our subreddit 
( www.reddit.com/r/halospv3 ) as well as bundled with your SPV3 mod content download.

Open Sauce 4.0 requires a properly-installed copy of Halo Custom Edition, updated to 1.10.  See the installation guide if you don't 
know how to get these.

We highly suggest all players, no matter how experienced they are begin the game with Pillar of Autumn, as there are so many new 
features and additions. Each level introduces you to new abilities, weapons, enemies and vehicles, and you will be overwhelmed simply
jumping into what may have been your previously favorite map. We also highly suggest you not play Noble Difficulty until completing
SPV3 on Legendary, as it is a new even harder experience that will test even the most seasoned Halo and SPV3 players."

Holy fuck, you guys actually play campaign?!
ummmm, yes?
So they've added H2 and H3 campaign now? Niiiiice!
Lol what?

Lol what?

Looked like I saw some h2 and h3 levels in there

Lol what?

Lol where?

Looked like I saw some h2 and h3 levels in there

Bump.