Fuckin' Party. - Friday Night Game Night

I wanna run MCC customs this Friday night, and I want a whole bunch of you to come. I don't care what time zone, what availability, what preference you have. Just get here so we can have an ass-kicking good time. We'll run all night if we need to.

Nighttime Friday May 29th. You don't need a mic or some huge skill or a Spartan outfit. We'll just fuckin' play and have some fun. Who's in?

Seeing the topic I was expecting vomiting, girls fighting and the cops showing up. Sadly I don't have a XBOX One. Hope it works out with your game night, and good luck!

EDIT: Seeing the edited topic, my comment doesn't make sense. Now I wouldn't expect vomiting, girls fighting and the cops showing up. 

Seeing the topic I was expecting vomiting, girls fighting and the cops showing up. Sadly I don't have a XBOX One. Hope it works out with your game night, and good luck!

EDIT: Seeing the edited topic, my comment doesn't make sense. Now I wouldn't expect vomiting, girls fighting and the cops showing up. 

Hey, we can. We just need more planning. This is just a spur of the moment thing. If you want, we can definitely try to come up with a LAN party, with all the vomit and chicks you can handle. Collect some snacks, travel ish....Just a big-ass punch bowl full of condoms and rows of controller chargers by the front door.  Hell yes. ;-)

Debauchery in combination with Halo. That is probably the best idea I've heard in the 21st century.
Come on guys, it's day of--the FFA tournament's tomorrow, and this is perfect for some warm-up, you know that. Join up, post in the thread so I'll know who to invite!
I would love to join in on this but Im out of town until monday :(

I'll be playing on and off throughout the night. Can't promise I'll join, but add me up if you want and maybe we'll end up running some games.

Blazinhatesnubz

Allright--anyone watching, let's get online and do this shit. Message me at Morpheus414!

Man, what a crazy turnout--so many zeroes of people showing up! What an awesome party full of empty slots!

Had a lot of fun.

I feel for you, man!