HALO 3 360 SERVER SHUTDOWN

PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME WHY H3 SERVERS ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW ON 360 PLZ!     I NEED A RESPONSE GUYS CMON
you scared me you motherfucker
bro so do you know if they are down for 360? they jus went down today
Dude no one fucking cares.
dude fuck you then. there is no need to tell me that if you don't care. the thread wasn't meant for you then you old cunt

I care a lot. 

shit was down for almost 16 hours. got me scared for a bit honestly. glad it's back up now. 

You do realize you're not speaking for everyone, right? Why would you even say that? 
How long after H2's release did they shutdown the servers?
Old cunt lol

slam

edit: and welcome to the jam

bruh can't wait for wizard! I love your play style 

How long after H2's release did they shutdown the servers?

november 9th, 2004 - april 15th 2010, 

Crossing our fingers that Halo 3's servers will live through September 25th 2017. We should celebrate real good if that happens.
Crossing our fingers that Halo 3's servers will live through September 25th 2017. We should celebrate real good if that happens.
HELL YES! GT is Leb0uski im in we should do a mlg ffa tourney 

Can't. Everybody's going to be playing Halo 3 Anniversary while waiting for Halo 3:ODST Anniversary, Halo: Reach Anniversary, Halo 4 Anniversary,  Halo Wars Anniversary, Halo Anniversary Anniversary and MCC Anniversary.

nah bruh you need to play h3 if we get a big group to join up and play. Besides mcc is broken and h5 is practically cod. so why wouldn't you play? 
so why wouldn't you play? 
I ask myself the same thing. I was totally fine with MCC / H5 until I found out how much more playable Halo 3 on the 360 still seems. Just wish the DLC was free so more people could play other playlists. Would be sick if we got H3:ODST for Games with Gold, since that would mean it'd be backwards compatible as well. 
Dutchy I love your vids man, and goddamn what a let down h5 and mcc were. If we get backwards comparability for halo 3 I will shit out a gold brick and be the happiest person on earth! We need to repopulate the servers 
thx dude. yeah I'd be so happy as well. Base-game Halo 3 has already been with Games with Gold. I think it was the very first game to be put in the program actually. I'm not entirely sure if that would mean we'll never see ODST again, but it would be so sweet. 
go to xbo.com and vote for it we need to get everyone in this forum to vote for it and get it at the top of the list for the next game for backward compatibility