Join the Royal Enforcers Deployment Division Today!

The War Continues - Forerunner Conflict: Legends - http://fcwars.net

The war rages on between the Brotherhood and the Empire. Both sides have taken heavy losses, and reinforcements are desperately needed.

I am Colonel JamieDJ8887 of the Empire, and we want YOU!

We're a halo community that has been active and growing since 2006. We are eager to accept all new recruits.
Only play for fun? NO PROBLEM - we have lots of players that come to have fun with friends in a controlled environment.
Only play competitively? NO PROBLEM - we have likeminded soldiers who play to win.
Just looking for some people to play with instead of randoms? NO PROBLEM - come check us out and make some friends!

With weekly events, contests, and Sunday Night Battles, there is an endless amount of fun to be had with us. Be sure to check us out, sign up, and join the REDD army. Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get ahold of me on here, on fcwars.net or XBL. I'll be happy to answer any/all questions you may have.

GT: JamieDJ8887

Men were made for war.
YES!

The War Continues - Forerunner Conflict: Legends - http://fcwars.net

The war rages on between the Brotherhood and the Empire. Both sides have taken heavy losses, and reinforcements are desperately needed.

I am Colonel WTFRaptor of the Empire, and we want YOU!

We're a halo community that has been active and growing since 2006. We are eager to accept all new recruits.
Only play for fun? NO PROBLEM - we have lots of players that come to have fun with friends in a controlled environment.
Only play competitively? NO PROBLEM - we have likeminded soldiers who play to win.
Just looking for some people to play with instead of randoms? NO PROBLEM - come check us out and make some friends!

With weekly events, contests, and Sunday Night Battles, there is an endless amount of fun to be had with us. Be sure to check us out, sign up, and join the REDD army. Questions? Comments? Please feel free to get ahold of me on here, on fcwars.net or XBL. I'll be happy to answer any/all questions you may have.

GT: WTFRaptor

Men were made for war.

Recruitment post has been updated and we , on behalf of the Empire, support this message.