Morpheus' MCC 2-Day Customs Birthday Bash!

Hey guys--I know this is last minute, but I want to throw a sweet party for myself online, tomorrow and Wednesday night! I'm turning too old to play Halo, and I want to celebrate by playing Halo. Like crazy. I'm gonna be on The Master Chief Collection, starting at 7 PM Central. No matchmaking, just customs! And for once, I've got a strong enough host to hold us all. Now, I'm hoping that  I won't just get 2 or 3 people for a depressing birthday party. That's why I'm holding open invites. That's also why I'm holding it for two days. Join up and be part of the fun!

We'll be doing the Hardcore stuff, Midship, Lockout, Construct, etc... RCG Classics such as Stick Nation, Domination and The Executive...and of course, some absolutely crazy shit-- like Kinetic Oddball, Assassination City and Grandma's House. So come on, let's throw an awesome party tomorrow night! If you can't make it, join up Wednesday night! Pop in this thread for a priority invite!

Alright guys, we're on right now! Anybody want in, let me know at Morpheus414.

Hit us up so we can fill out the lobby!

2nd day has started--nobody from THF came in! Let's change that tonight! We're starting right now.