A tribute to slide launching

As you may or may not know: slide launching and fast falling have sadly been removed in the latest update. If you dont know what slide launching is (or rather, was) click this.

To me slide launching was something that created another dimension to the game, increasing the skill gap and rewarding players with more knowledge of the game, just like the H2 button combos used to be and still are. To 343 it was just an exploit (in that case they took way too long to patch it, but that's a whole other topic) that needed to be patched. 

I would like to make some kind of tribute video to it. I've got a couple clips with it myself, but it would be amazing if you guys were down to add to it. I've talked to Venomz and he's willing to upload it, so if you want your clip shown in front of a wider audience, this is your chance  : ).

So in short, if you have decent clips where the slide launch/fast fall is used, or maybe trickjump clips with the slide launch/fast fall, and you want to see them in a vid, either comment with a download link to the clip on this thread (google drive is amazing for this) or pm me to get my skype and send clips through that. Thanks in advance :].

I would love to contribute some clips but i stopped playing Halo 5 before slide launching existed.

Same. It looked even more fun than the super fast nade throw glitch in H4. Man that glitch was fucking tight.

RIP fun functions in Halo.

DM that Dinosaur guy on here, as I know he has a shit ton of clips using it.

Already msgd him on YT, he's down laugh
I don't even play this game but it's just off putting to see developers view interesting game mechanics as exploits.
Looking forward to this :)