AYellowSnowball :: Halo 2 MCC Sticktage - Edited by SillyGoose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_dsvwj_tA

SillyGoose:
"The back story of this montage goes back almost a year ago to 2014 about a month before The Master Chief Collection (MCC) was released. I had planned to play a lot of MCC, make my own montages and edit a bunch of other peoples montages. So before MCC was released I ask AYellowSnowball (aYs) if I could edit an MCC Sticktage for him. He said yes but after the game came out and its was super broke and me just having worked on 'Into the tranQ' for 6 months straight I left burnt out of editing and decided to take a break. I ended up dropping the Sticktage I had planned for aYs and the editing break I took lasted all of 2015. 
Fast forward to about July or August maybe, aYs message me beginning me to edit his Sticktage because he couldn't find an editor. Since he didn't want anything flashy with the editing and I felt bad for dropping him since I rarely dropped projects I told him I would find it in my heart to edit it for him. Over the course of 2 or 3 months I edited this montage and here it is. 
Hope you enjoy!"

already saw this but stickies are cewl so will rewatch
Still awesome, launch on OS on beaver is still my favourite

Thanks guys.  I still can't believe it took me 3 months to post it here 

Thanks guys.  I still can't believe it took me 3 months to post it here 

SillyGoose already posted it on here some months back, but good tage! http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/halo-videos/2371-ayellowsnowball-halo-...

Loved this tage, defintely worth a rewatch 
That Midship double launch is so crazy to me...

I'm not watching.

I'm still pissed off from Stickaholics. angrylaugh

Oh shit,he did?i didn't now that. Can you link me the video please

Oh shit,he did?i didn't now that. Can you link me the video please

The link I posted was  to the thread SillyGoose made a while back.

Thanks yo:D
Oh my  god dude, straight up sickest halo 5 stick Ive seen by faaaaaaar. And probably will be for awhile. Makes me feel like shit for submitting that straight up stick on Single halo clips.    There's so much potential in H5 for launches  and variety.    I fucking loved it and now wish I hadn't sold my Xbox lol I can't wait to see what your next clip is. 

AYS you been playing H5 any?
Oh my  god dude, straight up sickest halo 5 stick Ive seen by faaaaaaar. And probably will be for awhile. Makes me feel like shit for submitting that straight up stick on Single halo clips.    There's so much potential in H5 for launches  and variety.    I fucking loved it and now wish I hadn't sold my Xbox lol I can't wait to see what your next clip is. 

Haha thanks man laugh

I sold my Xbox so no.  Before I sold it I played about 6 hours of multi player. Got two straight up sticks, and two launches on warthogs, but that was it.  I may start playing again in April, I was coming up with some pretty cool shit as far as launching goes. .    I just kinda lost the urge t play when MCC came out and am still kinda disappointed with 75% of those clips in my MCC sticktage . But maybe I just needed some time off.  We will see how I feel when I'm  back to Alaska in April. :D

If you submit it to SHCa if you submit it to SHC as AYellowJTD I'm gonna  die laughing  and actually feel quite honored