Halo History Discussion Thread

Just wanted to say good job on all of the work you've been putting into these.

Just wanted to say good job on all of the work you've been putting into these.

Thanks man.  I appreciate that.

Ditto, great job. Every time I stop by I'm hoping to see who's next! 
You're a really good writer. I honestly think you should make these more frequently. Cool read(s). 

Another one!! 

Saiyan! Classic ish as always BxSouljah

I knew basically nothing about this guy, thanks for the good writeup. keep them coming :)
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

i wonder whether you ever watched saiyan's vod back in the day?  it seems like everyone talks about how he was a support player that "sacrificed himself for the W" but never about what he actually (concretely) did in-game

Of course not.  I have no idea what I'm talking about.  

Love these. Keep 'em coming! 
That's the plan my friend.

well that's obvious from the fact that your articles read like any other written in this past ~decade

True story.  Don't know what else to put in these articles.  Not like I was a part of the scene at the time, or knew any of these guys personally.  I go off VOD, highlight vids and what other prominent members have to say.

Wheres Halo history ... x DyE x Fr3sh :] ?

I think tweeting it out to old school heads would be more helpful.

Last Halo History article for a while.   Gonna be be working on some other projects in the meantime.  
Read every single one even though I havent commented, Bx, infinte credit from me bro ;)

Read every single one even though I havent commented, Bx, infinte credit from me bro ;)

Thanks man.  It really means a lot to me to know that people are actually reading these things.  

Karma just started playing again. well sort of. His team won the online PGL 4v4 tournament. 

you should do neighbor next

Fuck your suggestions Sher.
I check these out every time, great work. And Karma is one of my favorite players, dude was like the Michael Jordan of Halo for me haha. I think one on Eli would be cool though
Eli the Ninja? Another terrible suggestion. Lol
fis or ola?
Personally, I'd rather write abou pros who have retired

Has walshy retired? 

This thread made me flashback hard to the days of streaming tourneys. Yall remember lil poison?

Has walshy retired? 

This thread made me flashback hard to the days of streaming tourneys. Yall remember lil poison?

Kind of but not really, he played on a team for season 1 of HCS.

everybody used to talk about him way back, think his dad took him to tourneys when he was like 11 or something and he wrecked everyone

or something like that

Lil Poison was like 4 years old when he started going to tournaments. Lol

pretty sure he got banned from mlg for using a modded controller 
Truth.