Rap Songs in Montages?

Hey Guys, So I was wondering what your thoughts were on people using Rap songs in Montages. I'm coming out with my Montage in a couple weeks and would like to use one since I don't know any band or that many Rock songs.... -So Let Me Know What You Think! -TOK3N
Personally,  rap songs in montages have always been a real positive to me.  People like Salaya, Sk0ls, Kiko Mia, and Shook On3 are a few inspirational people that come to mind that I would check out.  
Personally,  rap songs in montages have always been a real positive to me.  People like Salaya, Sk0ls, Kiko Mia, and Shook On3 are a few inspirational people that come to mind that I would check out.  
Play some raider klan 2013  on your montage and you good
I've seen a few of them with rap in it most of them are pretty good. Gunna and Snot is one of my favorites where they used a biggie song. But people are moving more towards the dubstep thing?.....
Do you mane, whatever sounds right do it!
Do you mane, whatever sounds right do it!
Thanks man. I pretty sure you used one in one of your halo 2 trailers that' was dope!
lmao nah man I'm not iDraKo, just 'Drako' (:
lmao nah man I'm not iDraKo, just 'Drako' (:
Lol that's too funny prolly get that a lot like the avatar tho. Dab

Nothing wrong with rap songs in montages--it's a good change from all the alternative rock/easy listening metal. I was actually planning for Communitage 4 to be all rap, but no one had any interest.

You can use it if you like, nothing wrong with it. Just don't ever use:

• Remember the Name
  • Anything from the Jay-Z/Linkin Park collab
  • That Kid Cudi Prayer song
  • Any possible mix of Lose Yourself

Those are just the ones off the top of my head, I can't think of any more right now--but don't EVER use those.

Nothing wrong with rap songs in montages--it's a good change from all the alternative rock/easy listening metal. I was actually planning for Communitage 4 to be all rap, but no one had any interest.

• Remember the Name

Those are just the ones off the top of my head, I can't think of any more right now--but don't EVER use those.

• Remember the Name

Thanks man I will differently them a listen and take them songs into concentration!