How 343 Industries Can Improve Their Microtransactions

50 gold packs and not a single weapon skin? More evidence that 343 either has no idea what they are doing, are dangling too few carrots or simply greedy. 

But this article is actually correct. The REQ packs are way overpriced for what they are.

Buy bronze and silver first, then gold. I'm level 47 on one of my accounts, and I'm not even close to completing all the uncommons and rares you get from silver packs. I completed all of the commons with bronze before I moved on to silver, and I'm completing silver until I move on to gold. I haven't bought a single gold pack yet. Gold is meant to give you ultra rares and legendaries, but you will be getting anything below if it's not unlocked yet. So be smart and don't buy gold until you've completed everything else. You'll be saving up 10x more requistion points, and spending 10x more time, just to end up with the same stuff you get from bronze and silver packs if you don't.

50 gold packs and not a single weapon skin? More evidence that 343 either has no idea what they are doing, are dangling too few carrots or simply greedy. 

But this article is actually correct. The REQ packs are way overpriced for what they are.

I hope you don't play CS.
You hope correctly, good sir.

Buy bronze and silver first, then gold. I'm level 47 on one of my accounts, and I'm not even close to completing all the uncommons and rares you get from silver packs. I completed all of the commons with bronze before I moved on to silver, and I'm completing silver until I move on to gold. I haven't bought a single gold pack yet. Gold is meant to give you ultra rares and legendaries, but you will be getting anything below if it's not unlocked yet. So be smart and don't buy gold until you've completed everything else. You'll be saving up 10x more requistion points, and spending 10x more time, just to end up with the same stuff you get from bronze and silver packs if you don't.

weren't you not going to buy this game or something