THF Halo 5 Clan (Company) - Post gamertag for invite

For anyone who hasn't heard, they've brought back a clan feature in Halo 5. I was lucky enough to snag the "TheHaloForum" company name, and can send out invites to anyone who's interested. Simply post go to the link below and request enlistment.

Go here to request invite: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/thehaloforum

Also, once you reach four members everyone that joins gets a REQ pack with a guaranteed cosmetic unlock (ie armor, helmet, visor, etc.).
Spenzzzz

Also, once you reach four members everyone that joins gets a REQ pack with a guaranteed cosmetic unlock (ie armor, helmet, visor, etc.).

Sweet. Got your request, added you.

Invite sent. Check your inbox on HaloWaypoint.

woot, im in!

Requested :)

Took me 100 tries to get my correct email and  password, goddamn I have too many accounts.

just sent my request
Got you both!
is there a time limit or max member on this? cuz I won't get H5 at launch for sure, but maybe when I have money to spend I might eventually buy it for campaign and will obviously try out some MM afterwards
It's a 100 member maximum.
Sent a request
Sent a request

Requested to join. 

Name: adversitive 

Got you both.
Johansen

Sweet. Sent the request.

Can we add HWars to the favorite games list?

GT: Trevx64

I sent a message at first because the request button wasnt there since I wasn't logged in, sent request now :)

True N3rd
kayemx
Got you @trevx64. True N3rd and kayemx, sent you guys invites. Log into waypoint and check your messages I believe.
Sent my request. GT: iiTz DiiRTY
Got ya
xX-I_cant_get_tacs_LiT-Xx
Got ya
Eyy Im down, TheJTDproject
Got ya.
Thank You!
Ooh I feel so exclusive now :p
vHeLiX

RepIndianCreek

Just requested

Someone except me pleaseee