$400 2v2 H3 (XB1) Tourney

Matchmaking settings (radar) or MLG settings (no radar)? Deciding on a date, might be this weekend or next.

You can either vote here http://strawpoll.me/5677060 or post your opinion/thoughts. Any input is appreciated!

MLG settings if you ask me, even though I'm probably not entering. With 2 players you have the teamwork to not have to rely on your radar, and it's more fast paced.
Are you hosting this? Also I voted for the wrong option. I meant to select the MLG settings. Lol
you were the only person who voted radar. Should be fun. Next  weekend would be aesine because star wars battlefront demo comes out this weekend. 
Tommy I'm not sure if you're the sole organizer for the event or who is hosting it, but if you need a platform, talk to Nv1 about using THF's tournament feature.

Tommy I'm not sure if you're the sole organizer for the event or who is hosting it, but if you need a platform, talk to Nv1 about using THF's tournament feature.

I'm the host, yes. The prize pool will be supplied by a friend who asked me to host the tournament as he doesn't have the time/patience to. As for the platform, we have a website in place already but thanks, I'll keep that in mind.