Halo for PC?

Hey guys for a while I've always been excited for Halo on PC.  I thought with 343 taking over, we would see some changes.  Sadly I still don't think Halo on PC is happening anytime soon.  However, I've been researching online and saw that there IS in fact a chance for Halo on PC.  

Apparently there is this thing that some coders came up with that allows Halo to be played on PC.  The computer does not even have to be that powerful.  I looked in to it and it looks pretty easy and trusted.  However I couldn't find out if it was Halo 1, 2 ,3 4, Master Chief Collection and so on.  After more research it turns out it is actually a lot of elements from multiple Halo games, jumbled up to make an awesome combination.  This game also has a reasonably sized community.  After a lot of time spent making sure this was legit, I tried it.  It is great.  People can make there own servers and some of the game-modes that they come up with are really fun.  

I figured that with MCC multiplayer being broken, I might as well try this out.  I used this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngtawXyQxvs&ab_channel=HGOnline) and found out it is actually really easy to start playing.  The people that made this tutorial also have some game-plays on their channel where you can see how the game works on PC.  Some people have actually modded maps also and it just is really cool.  I liked the fact there was controller support, but it brings you back to the old original Xbox controls.  The awesome thing is, you can even play with mouse and keyboard.

I wanted to share this with you guys cause I love Halo, and seeing it migrate like this is pretty awesome.  I hope some of you try this out since more people playing Halo PC would get it more populated.  Like I said, it's pretty easy to install, just follow the linked tutorial and have fun!laughMaybe I'll see some of you guys, my tag is EE210.yes

Halo and Halo 2 are both available for PC. I'm a semi-active player of Halo Custom Edition so I should know.

Halo Online looks pretty good but so far don't like the combination of H3 and H4.

Yeh Halo 1 and 2 are both available for PC, but their multiplayer isn't good and Halo Online graphics are pretty cool!  I like how there are both Halo 3 and 4 guns.  Plus a lot of the maps from all the games are available.
+ the way it looks now H2V servers are down for good
H2V was a bad port, people might just wanna play MCC or XBC instead unless they absolutely can't stand playing shooters with controllers.  By the way Halo Online has a capped 60 FPS. That's a joke if it wants to be anything close to a semi-competitive game.

H2V works 10 times better than H2C on MCC, the biggest issue was the connection problem, playing on colombian host was impossible.
MCC was supposed to be better with dedicated servers, but I don't ever see those happening.

H2V was a bad port, people might just wanna play MCC or XBC instead unless they absolutely can't stand playing shooters with controllers.  By the way Halo Online has a capped 60 FPS. That's a joke if it wants to be anything close to a semi-competitive game.
What do you mean by that? Just curious.
The frames per second part? The game shouldn't have a framerate limit in the first place. 60 FPS is way too slow and unresponsive for a PC shooter.
The frames per second part? The game shouldn't have a framerate limit in the first place. 60 FPS is way too slow and unresponsive for a PC shooter.
Ya know I actually didnt know that. What does CS run at?

that I do understand, but it's not like the fps on H2C is any better...?
I don't know much about hardware, but with what I got for 800$ H2V runs perfectly smooth on 60fps with barely any framedrops.
I can't say I have severe framedrops issues on H2C, but for someone who has played H2V for several years and H2C since launch I can say without a doubt that H2V feels a LOT more smooth

Yeh Halo 2 will run fine on most semi range PC's.  I like Halo Online cause people are actually playing it and for it being capped at 60 fps?  Still pretty good.
Ya know I actually didnt know that. What does CS run at?
I'll bet my boxers CS:GO has no cap but then again I haven't touched the series since CS:Source. What you should go for is 125+ I get ~300 in CE and Quakeworld.