When A Halo Fan Takes Things to far.

Me and this idiot have been arguing over halo for about 2 months now. But his reply to my comments are saying halo 4 was perfect.  Here is what he put: You are the dumbest person on the planet. You are a functionally retarded crybaby who does nothing but cry like a baby all day. Halo 4 is perfect and a HUGE improvement over the earlier games. Go suck your mom's breast milk like the crybaby you are. Don't you dare buy Halo 5, you don't deserve it. Now what do you guys think of this. I'll post more of his crap on this thread only. 

I would like to keep our conversations private
When a Redditor trolls*
What a pleb
why are you making so many threads
Hang on, I haven't cleaned my room in a while--I can't find my fuck.

I suggest in future you maybe shouldn't post these interesting conversations held between you and this fine fellow, but rather try and discuss things privately and in a civilized matter. People will always have their own opinions, be it about politics, computer games or short skirts. We can't always understand each other, but at least we should try.

lmao wut
TOTY

why are you making so many threads

this.

people are going to say things you don't like on XBL. Take some advise and next time block him and move on. Don't make a thread to see what we think.

Lost it at breast milk
wat