Halo 6 Split-Screen

Halo Franchise Director Frank O'Connor said that we should petition to have them put split-screen back for Halo 6, so I've made one. Please sign and share! Thank You!

https://www.change.org/p/343-industries-bring-split-screen-multiplayer-b...

I think it says something about the company if they can't see the need for split-screen without telling us to arrange a petition.

sadly true what Lat3ksi said. I still would prefert to have splitscreen in Halo 6 though

I'm in! When I first started playing Halo I still had dial-up (lived out in the sticks) so split screen was the only way to play with friends, and still want to have that same experience when having friends over now.

Hopefully they'll listen, but we'd need to get this petition some serious attention. Maybe if it gets big enough one of the gaming media outlets could share it at some point. Good luck.

Yeah IMO it's the best way to play MP. Including games over internet if you have your friend/s on splitscreen.
and a separate petition to have good frame rate? then another petition to have forge etc. etc.  hard to gaf anymore 
Wait where did that dipshit say that?