A Destiny Question(Sub-thread)

If I posted in the main one, nobody would notice it.

As you may or may not know, Bungie Day is coming up next month. You  guys probably don't know about it, but every year, Bungie dedicates July 7th(their favorite number) to their fans, and gives them something free. Most times, it's something very desirable and in almost every case, it's only available on Bungie Day itself for a period of 24 hours. They ran with Halo content until the series ended. Now with Destiny under their belt, the first Bungie Day after Destiny approaches.

Around this time a lot of people try to guess what Bungie's gift to the world will be. I thought of two nice little options, and I wanted to see out of curiosity, which one you would pick. So here's a hypothetical for you:

REMEMBER: These two options are for Destiny gameplay and, in a hypothetical and purely speculative fashion, would ONLY be available for 24 hours.

Would you rather:

• A. Be able to equip as many Exotic weapons and armor (simultaneously) as you'd like?

or

• B.  Have all enemies, including Majors, Ultras (and bosses,) with only 1 HP?

Now  think about this for a moment. (Again, for 24 hours.) You could have Vex Mythoclast, Icebreaker, and Gjallarhorn equipped all at once.  Combine perks and benefits with all your exotic pieces, and raise your defense levels to extreme amounts.

Think about the 2nd option as well. No matter what enemy you face, no matter what level you--or they--are, one hit kills all across the board. Aksor, Zydron, Skolas...Omnigul. Atheon. Crota.

All of them, everything--dead in one shot. If you've got an under-leveled character...

Those are the things I think would be cool to have if Bungie did celebrate their birthday through Destiny. So tell me which one you'd prefer to have! AGAIN, it would only last 24 hours. And please no 'option C' stuff yet. I just want to see which of those two you'd want. Hit me up, I'm intrigued!

I'd hope for the 1HP, my exotic armor pieces suck.
it'd be huge tho, I mean, I'd really play all day to run everything with all 3 characters without any problems. you could speedrun everything.

also depends on if using multiple exotics includes crucible, because that will put players that have been playing since start and have pretty much every exotic in a big advantage.

I doubt either of those would be a plausible "gift" for bungie day. probably would prefer 1hp though