workers.

Ive been playing mostly BO3 lately so I have like 200 clips and hours of footage so I took a few to make a quick edit.
also obey scyftt is a whiney lil bitch

Pretty Cool vid. I'm digging the Fat Trel! Nice job
thanks man, much appreciated. yeah ive been fuckin with trels music since him and wale were just local rappers in the dmv
Is this your version of a chill edit? Lol. Looked cool, I was digging the colors. Fuck sniping in BO3 though, so frustrating.

Is this your version of a chill edit? Lol. Looked cool, I was digging the colors. Fuck sniping in BO3 though, so frustrating.

yeah this was more lowkey than usual but mostly because I was being lazy haha but honestly i love how they did the sniping, theres way less aim assist so hitting clips is way more rewarding imo

Needs more 720 wall jump holding controller upside tomahawk kills.
do u evn faze bruh 420 no scopes all dayz
Probably wouldn't be as bad if the registration wasn't shitty. I see people trick shot and miss by 10 feet and get a kill. I shoot a kid standing still 3 times and he doesn't die.
its usually pretty good for me, the aim system seems more like COD 4 with a lot less assist. The Grizz technique actually works in BO3 but most people havent realized it yet, the whole move side to side then shoot thing works really well with the SVG