Hearthstone

Figured I'd get a nice place started to discuss strategy, deck builds and matchups. Maybe we could get a THF tournament someday?

My Battlenet is Neutrino #1527 if anyone wants to play.

Decent sources for ideas/builds:

HearthPWN

Icy-Veins

HearthHead

There are too many good twitch streams to list, but it's a good way to learn new techniques and strategies.

I'd throw $5 for a tourney.

Maybe I'll stream as well. I'm not great, but I love streaming. I miss it.

We don't need that many people either, anything over 6-8 competitors would be nice really.

I would love to stream too, but I hate the digital representation of my voice. lol

If there are enough people on the EU servers, I'll throw in some cash.

always down to play.

Updating OBS to do some streaming. Maybe I could show the tournament myself. I'll do some minor research about how to set up streams for hearthstone so I can see both side's cards, etc.

If there are enough people on the EU servers, I'll throw in some cash.

I think playing a few games cross-servers wouldn't be too bad.

Played close to 25 games today 3/4 of them were against Hunter's... wtf?
That's strange, I play a Hunter maybe 1 in every 10 games. Maybe.
I'm also a pretty poop rank right now, might be part of the cause.
I think I'm currently like a 16, so not great, but still.
That's right where I am too, interesting. I might actually log my games and possibly figure out a deck that fits the current meta.
Finally on a good rotation of decks, gaining rank pretty steadily. Using a brutal Priest deck that I'm getting most of my wins with, a modified ramp druid and a miracle rouge.
i haven't played this game since the last naxx wing was released. at the time the meta made it so 9/10 games were against hunters with the fucking spiders and traps. how are the newest cards looking?

i haven't played this game since the last naxx wing was released. at the time the meta made it so 9/10 games were against hunters with the fucking spiders and traps. how are the newest cards looking?

Even more RNG.

New cards add a whole other dimension to the game, most are fun to play with.

On another note, I just beat a gold warrior who at one point had 30 health plus 18 armor. good stuff.

Man, glad to see Zoo decks are making it to rank 13... So damn annoying but I can't bring myself to use that putrid deck.

Man, glad to see Zoo decks are making it to rank 13... So damn annoying but I can't bring myself to use that putrid deck.

Zoo decks are a big reason as to why I stopped playing this game. Literally everyone made a lockzoo or hunter zoo deck and I played the same decks 10+ times. Zoo decks are so fucking easy to play. 

I've heard priests and pally's got a buff since I last played so that makes me want to start back up again.

Even more RNG.

New cards add a whole other dimension to the game, most are fun to play with.

On another note, I just beat a gold warrior who at one point had 30 health plus 18 armor. good stuff.

sounds interesting at least so i may get back into it. there was a ton of rng in the game already.

and i really hope that's true that priests got buffed. def the best class.

Pally has become much more viable with the addition of muster and sheilded mini bot.

I mostly play Arena, so the meta doesn't affect me much.

When I get any actually decent cards, I'll push for some real constructed games.

Fuck Hunters and fuck Rouges
Aggro decks, everywhere.

If anyone wants to play, add me- Muhzzy 

i have a pretty good Priest deck. I haven't bought any cards but I built a pretty good deck with just basic cards. 

Did anyone get the app? 

Video on how to obtain that Samsung card back and three packs they announced the other day.  Shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes.