THF Handle: ThaggleS
Summoner Name: ThaggleS
Server:
NA
Main champion: Shaco (Jungle)

THF Handle: bjorn_248
Summoner Name: Bjorn248​
Server: NA, EUW, & Korea
Main Champion / Role: Any...but favorite champs include Ezreal, Lee, Riven, Ori, Graves, Ashe, Janna, and Shen. I'll gladly play others/fill though, as I feel that I have built up decent general mechanics that I can use with any champ.

THF Handle: Klima
Summoner Name: OSAGE BALLER
Server: EUW
Main Champion / Role: Riven

THF Handle: NickV
Summoner Name: NickV
Server: EUW
Position / Main: Lux & Ahri

Maaaaan, I want to get back into this game. It's just so time consuming. I played a mean Ashe, Shaco, and Lux

Just started to play again. with my cousin as backseat moderator sometimes haha.
this game has so much depth I doubt that I will be good at it, but as of now it's more fun than the Masterfail collection

lvl 9
Western Europe server
Gorillars
no main character so far

this game has so much depth

Well, I mean compared to Halo... yeah.
is it that far fetched? I aid that because there are over 120 champions, a shit load of items and when you watch LCS and every team can ban 3 champs and then pick one afteranother it seems rather complex to me

this game has so much depth

It does though? Over a hundred characters, shitloads of items and there's of different aspects to it. You can give anyone an Xbox controller and a shooter game and tell them to play and they'll at least know to try to shoot the bad guys whereas with League they'd have no clue what to do. The fact that people can learn something new after playing for literally years is proof that it has depth. You're just doing the "h4h4 league is for noobs ez game" circlejerk

Hi, all u need to know bout me is i flash tibbers on cooldown with distortion boots. herderofgiraffs euw

i see your flash tibbers and raise you my deathfire grasp syndra big black balls stun ult ignite combo

oh, nvm

i have 4800IP, should i go ahead and buy Ahri, or maybe wait and get enough IP for Kalista?

Looking for a super viable mid... maybe Talon?

Ive been thinkin on ahri, i dont have an in meta mid really. Really wanna main botlane for a bit tho, not sure on adc or sup. my trist and jana are dece
After watching a lot of the LCS, a lot of bot ADCs are selecting Graves and doing hella work with him. 
Yeah graves is strong and nice in teamfights, harder to burst out. but we arent lcs teams. U wanna be able to carry. Still graves is strong
Very true.. just don't carry with Ashe.. I haven't seen someone carry with Ashe in normals since I started playing, but she's a super popular pick for some reason. Like, I just played a Team Builder game where both teams had an Ashe ADC. Both went like 0/10/4. 
Graves is actually an excellent ADC to learn on.  Safe, no skill shots that are hard to hit, pretty forgiving too.

I used to win pretty hard with ashe, but it totally depends on enemy teamcomp, no escapes and all that.

landing a cross map arrow 10 times in a game and everyone Capslocking GOD OF GODS in the chat is the best

Graves is literally the only ADC i care to play, he's a lot of fun and probably one of the most balanced ADCs out there atm

hm ok, 

so Cait, Graves, Ahri, Morg, Nami, J4, Vi are my buy options now I think.

Nauti, Cho and Rammus didnt feel strong jungle wise

hm ok, 

so Cait, Graves, Ahri, Morg, Nami, J4, Vi are my buy options now I think.

Nauti, Cho and Rammus didnt feel strong jungle wise

Tank junglers come and go, bruiser junglers are almost always a safe bet long-term. Nautilus is pretty good I think, I played him the other day and he's not shabby.  J4 and Vi are really good and easy to play for the most part.

Ahri is bound to get nerfed after her ridiculous buffs the past patch, though I'll bet she's gonna be decent still.

Since I just started and I came across some terms I don't fully understand and would like to ask if someone could answer them the easy way :) .
1:cc
2.burst
3. are the DORAN items any good at the start?

Crowd Control (stuns, knock ups, slows, fears etc.)

Burst: being able to quickly combo your skills and take a lot of health in one go, up to instakill. Burst mages like Leblanc can assassinate you in a second, thats why warding is so important so you know where they are and are not. Other damage style types are poke champs like Xerath and auto attack champs like Tristana for example. You can have an auto attacker like Graves who also has quite a bit of burst, for that type of champion. most champs arent too one dimensional

yes doran starts are good, especially for ADCs its usually the start, been so for a while now. Used to be almost everyone started boots pots. other lanes its a bit more flexible, depends heavily on your match up. Doran items is buying insta stats but not investing in a later build. So you have more stats for your money now, but will have to sell it later and cant build anything out of it. Youll get to your real power quicker with normal items, but then again if you lose your lane you wont. 

So when winning lane you can either buy a second dorans to snowball your lead, or invest in the start of a bigger item. Same when behind: am I going dorans to try to turn it around or will I invest and stay safe and catch up later.

Kinda irritated about the the Ahri nerfs coming up.. I actually dropped the IP on her last night and played a few games and fucking killed it with while running mid. They could totally nerf her in a way that still made her viable. There's a huge thread on /r/leagueoflegends right now about better alternatives.

edit// well, I just read some conflicting ish... but apparently this are the Ahri changes for 5.2 PBE

Orb of Deception (Q) mana cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 55/60/65/70/75

Fox Fire (W) damage decreased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 50/80/110/140/170
Fox Fire (W) cooldown lowered to 8/7/6/5/4 from 9/8/7/6/5
Fox Fire (W) Range decreased to 600 from 750.

And here's a good commentary of the Ahri changes, and I agree with them:

"So here are the latest patch notes for PBE and unfortunately they bring sad news for Ahri players. First off they have increased the mana cost of  Orb of Deception at every rank by 10 mana instead of 5, which makes it a big increase at later levels. Level 1 Orb has only been increased by 5 mana and level 2 Orb by 10 so the change won't make a too much of an impact early game but once you get to the later ranks in Q it will make a big impact on Ahri's mana pool. Max rank Q has gone from 75 to 100 mana which means that every Q you throw out will cost 25 more than before. To put this in perspective, right now 300 mana will get you 4 uses of orb of deception and with this nerf 300 mana will only get you 3 uses. Also, rank 5 orb will now cost just as much as Ahri's ultimate which is ridiculous. This nerf will make Ahri run out of mana a lot sooner mid-late game and you will be punished a lot more for missing a Q or using too many to farm/harass with.

The next 3 changes come to  Fox-Fire and they also come as major nerfs. The first change is a straight up revert on the base damage buff it received in 5.2, taking it all the way back to the original numbers. This change is a seriously harsh nerf to Ahri because now it means that since losing the damage amp on  Charm she has almost no compensation to her damage at all. They have heavily lowered her damage output pretty much just for the mobility on Q. I agree that the base damage on fox-fire should have been lowered but I did not expect a complete revert to pre 5.2.

The second change is the tiniest of buffs to fox-fire. At each rank the cooldown has been lowered by 1 second which honestly doesn't do a whole lot. The cooldown on fox-fire was never a problem and I don't really get why they decided to lower it by 1 second. It'll be quite nice to have more uptime on it but this doesn't even come close to making up for the loss in damage. The only benefit I see to this is that it will make kiting a little better because you will be able to cast W more frequently with a Rylai’s.

The last change is another pretty significant nerf and it's a 150 loss of range to fox-fire, going from 750 to 600. The reason that this is quite a significant nerf is because now you will have to get closer to the enemy champion for the fox-fire to hit. Getting closer means that you will be more in range of their abilities and easier to hit. It also means that you will be more likely to have the fox-fire charges wasted on minions if you are not close enough to the enemy champion. This change won't make a difference to how a full combo plays out but it will definitely make using it for harass in lane a lot harder and you won't be as safe when doing so.

I think we all expected Ahri to have some nerfs coming but these seem a bit excessive to me. If you pretend that patch 5.2 didn't happen and these are the changes that Ahri is getting after the removal of DFG, the only real buffs that she is getting is the movespeed on Q and slight damage/ratio buff to E. Yes the movespeed buff is quite over powered but I don't think it's worth losing a 20% damage amplification on charm, 150 loss of range on fox-fire and a large mana cost increase on orb of deception.

Ahri definitely needs some minor nerfs as she is extremely strong right now, but I really hope that Riot realise what they are doing to her with these changes and make the nerfs less gutting"

beast mode ahri

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1718898...

got told I was a "good ahri" even though I've only played her like 4 times. 

i see your flash tibbers and raise you my deathfire grasp syndra big black balls stun ult ignite combo

oh, nvm

i have 4800IP, should i go ahead and buy Ahri, or maybe wait and get enough IP for Kalista?

buy vayne

oh, nvm

buy vayne

saw you posted, correctly predicted post, where's my 10000rp.

good to see you Scotteh.

oh, nvm

buy vayne

saw you posted, correctly predicted post, where's my 10000rp.

good to see you Scotteh.

hi slater

yeah it was pretty obvious, but i somehow just don't get bored of vayne. i think i'm over 1500 games now.

yeah the mehanics, its even fun to watch. + being boss at something is good times.

Im more of a shitty to decent at a bunch of shit kinda guy.

Indeed, I think I may buy Vayne next.. he worked me over just last night

played a few games today with klima. Its been ages since we both played. was fun; might have to pick it up again

we do dat riven lee sin camp

does klima still play osu?
Nah, if so, very rarely.
IGN = Nickium

Server = NA

Position =   Top/Jungle

Nah, if so, very rarely.

lame

a person on another forum thinks darius beats vayne in lane, and challenged me to a 1v1 when i argued otherwise. shit's getting real.

Nah, if so, very rarely.

lame

a person on another forum thinks darius beats vayne in lane, and challenged me to a 1v1 when i argued otherwise. shit's getting real.

yea he moved into a new place and haven't brought his desktop. 

lol, in what world does that matchup favor darius? rofl dump on him

Everyone who has posted their info so far, I have added you to the OP so it's easy to find each other's info and play together.

Post your information if you'd like for me to add it to the OP.

Also, does anyone know how to get rid of "double space" format when  I hit enter?