Rocket League

Basically soccer with rocket powered cars that can fly. Very competitive.

Anyone playing?

My friends are, say its great. Will get on it after the 16th when i have some downtime.
I regretted holding out so long, I haven't had so much genuine fun in a long time. It is incredibly frustrating when playing with scrubs like Smitty, but if you get a decent teammate it's a blast.
If this was on Mac right now I'd be playing for sure. It's really the only game in many years that I have watched that I have a big interest in playing. Unfortunately it looks like it won't be out for Mac for a while. It looks like so much fun.
Been on this every day for the past two weeks, addictive as fuck. DLC cars are out on Thursday, Takumi looks pretty sick.
Got this a couple weeks ago, definitely worth the $20. Also got the DLC, I never really liked the base cars too much and I love the two dlc ones... been using the japanese one with a teal/blue and orange/red pearlescent (need for speed underground baby)... car is sooo fuckin sexy. I don't really care for the two new boosts though.
if anyone wants to play some 2v2 or something add me on steam: mindfreak61

haha damn that looks pretty awesome to play, is it hard to control tho? 
doesn't look so easy to me

haha damn that looks pretty awesome to play, is it hard to control tho? 
doesn't look so easy to me

It's easy to pick up, hard to master. Everything on the ground is super intuitive, flying takes a little time to learn.

cool, as soon as I saved up 20 bucks I'm down
so add me around new year

double

I thought this was pretty crazy. I knew PC would give me an advantage but shit.

Holla at me XB1 homies.