HCS Season 1 Finals

Arkanum's Quasimodo looking ass blaining kids.

Dude's drinking from like a gallon jug of water. 

You play better when you're on the verge of pissing yourself. It's science.

Also, adderall dehydrates you like a motherfucker.

Dude looks high as hell. His eyes are like 90% pupil. Haha. 

I'd be pissed falling off with sword at that crucial time. Well ryanoob definitely came back strong in Warlord. Great invis run that resulted in two flag caps.
I can't deal with this team listen in. Aries sounds like Ray Romano and it's killing me.
Another 7-16 for RyaNoob in Game 5 Slayer
Another 7-16 for RyaNoob in Game 5 Slayer
he really fell apart during the series against CLG.
I'm picking Cloud 9 over Str8 in 4 games.
Hysteria carrying so hard lmao.

I feel bad for Ninja missing with all those rockets, but Hysteria  made up for it with that game

24-8 in slayer oh shhiiiit

Str8 got worked.
first time this we that I tuned in now.
goldenboy omg no

Damn, listening to Bravo, Simms and Walshy, it's 110% evident that GoldenBoy's commentating is irrelevant. 

I want a 3rd game 5 today (C9 vs. NB). Will I get my wish?

Damn Noble Black in top 4?

Damn Noble Black in top 4?

Top 3

Noble Black = Team Redemption

Anyone? Anyone? Eh?

Yep NB is top 3. Who would have thought that would happen?

Some good series today. I don't want to wake up early, but still going to try to catch EG v. CLG tomorrow. 

I've watched nearly every game to day with my son, its been freaking awesome. So great to tell him about the early days of watching competitive Halo, and seeing ogre 2 with that Heroic maneuver on Warlord KOTH was just over the top.  Noble Black shocking the Halo world with their awesome play, in their honor I'm changing my avatar just for them lol. 

Still picking EG to win it all, just too skilled and calculated IMO.

BUMP

EG vs. CLG @ 10am!

Early showing of the final two teams? 

EG to win it in 4

About to start. Starts in an hour.

EG is going to get dat trophy and CLG taking second. No way NB is going any farther. 

About to start. Starts in an hour.

EG is going to get dat trophy and CLG taking second. No way NB is going any farther. 

fucking daylight savings 

EG just demolished CLG in game 1, but I'd never count out the goat. They'll bounce back.

First rocket suicide w/o a trade by Roy. Lethul almost ran into the same scenario but held his rocket hahahah

GG to CLG

EG just demolished CLG in game 1, but I'd never count out the goat. They'll bounce back.
Game 2 come back. Game 3 is what I would say is their weakest map and game type combo. Hopefully they've been working on it.
Didn't catch the first game, but Tom looks unbeatable today.
Such a solid game 3. Usually EG can bring the pressure, but CLG was answering back every single push.
Awesome that they showed that LIT tage!  I'm happy for my friends that are in it.  I see a rematch for the final round CLG vs EG but good luck to Noble Black
Twitch break? Came back from the airport and all I get when I load the page is a grey background with the word twitch on it.

Twitch break? Came back from the airport and all I get when I load the page is a grey background with the word twitch on it.

Same here. The only solution I found is to download the mobile app and watch the stream via that. 

EDIT: It's working again. 

This has got to be the best Halo tournament I've watched since H3. My god these games are insane.

Noble Black to win it all.
What the fuck that come back for NB. No break in their setup and barely had enough to edge out a win. Fucking 100+ point hold uninterrupted. 

Noble isn't going to win a game.

yikes

Bravo just spilled the beans on the Denial Team Montage dropping before or after the finals match

CLG and NB tied Shrine Game 5 32-32 TS that was crazy intense.

I guess they are doing a 5 minute game to break the tie?

Rigged. Cinderella story makes for better viewership numbers.

What the fuck is happening?

LOL wtf another tie. They are doing another 5 minute game

what the hell is going on.