HoW Gaming is Recruting New Editors. POSSIBLE FUNDING

Hello my name is Zachery Chevere and I'm the manager for HoW Gaming. HoW is an up and coming Halo organization that host tournaments, sponsors teams and creates YouTube content. We have blown up reaching almost 600 followers on twitter and nearly 200 subscribers on YT in just 2 weeks of launching. Everyone at HoW has been in the Halo scene for a while and knows exactly what it takes to create a strong, long lasting organization that can truly benefit the community. We are already getting a lot of support from the community by being able to recruit several top players who will be creating high quality content. We have also been able to recruit one of Halo's most respected graphic designers Baquah who will also be helping  us as much as possible. Our next step from here is to create a solid YT team full of players and editors who are dedicated to the game and can stay dedicated towards HoW. Currently we are looking to fill up our editing team with both editors who have been in the scene for a while and editors who may be a little be new to the scene but are willing to learn. We understand that editing is a very time consuming activity and we are willing to fund those who can stay dedicated towards HoW. If you think you have what it takes and want to be a part of something that is going to blow up in the coming weeks than feel free to contact me on this site or if you want a quick response from me you can always contact me on twitter using @HoW_Zarhaz and I should be able to contact you back within a few mins.

Link to you YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/tjprince18

Seems like a good opportunity for someone