Project Resurgence - Part 2

Project Resurgence is a Multi-Halo variety tricking video, spanning across three console generations worth of Halo games. This two-part, 30 minute behemoth is a community driven, metal infused project, born from the labor of those who desire to push the limits of the Halo engines to their breaking point.

After over a year of work, we are very proud to present part 2 and to bring Project Resurgence to a close. We hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBQdZBE_bI

Good Halo content.

But what the fuck is that shit with the Bathory logo and your faggot little clan name over it. 

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Also you didn't even use any black metal in that video, in fact that was some of the cringiest music I've ever heard. yet ur claiming the Bathory logo. 

Calm down buddy, it's not that big of a deal. No one is claiming any logos, it's literally a joke. If you don't like the music, mute it. 

Team didn't even realize it was the Bathory logo, someone else "made" it for the channel. I spoke to him about using ripped google images as bases for profile pictures and how that is not cool to do. For sure changing that shit. However, maybe your reaction was a little much, eh?

In the mean time, so glad this video is finally out. I've been waiting for May since April. ;) 

Look man, If it were my decision to have black metal for the entire video it would've been that way.
The early sunquake demo songs were a close enough compromise, but we settled on something that was a little more "poppy" for the other tracks to not drive everyone away with how cvlt we are.
As for the logo thing. You need to fucking chill. We didnt steal anything, or rip it off, it's an homage. We have nothing but the utmost respect for the band, and their work. It just so happens that it fits our channels direction, so I made it work as a temp thing till we get some proper art done.

Glad you liked the video/s anyway, for what they are. Cheers.

You didn't even know that was the Bathory logo?!? 

This is like a black guy with a nazi tattoo, you guys are fucking clowns.

You're associating Bathory (undoubtedly the most iconic band of all time) with your fucking disgusting faggot pre teen gradeschool homo boy band screamo shit. Get the fuck out here. 

And it does not "fit your direction" you don't have any fucking black metal in here, you literally just copied the goat from Bathory and put your weak ass gamer clan over it without even knowing who the fuck they are. 

this thread lol

You didn't even know that was the Bathory logo?!? 

This is like a black guy with a nazi tattoo, you guys are fucking clowns.

You're associating Bathory (undoubtedly the most iconic band of all time) with your fucking disgusting faggot pre teen gradeschool homo boy band screamo shit. Get the fuck out here. 

And it does not "fit your direction" you don't have any fucking black metal in here, you literally just copied the goat from Bathory and put your weak ass gamer clan over it without even knowing who the fuck they are. 

That's cool dude, just keep being toxic and driving people away from the site. People that post like this are the reason why I never posted here much.

FFS just fucking chill. 

Wow, it's like my post was completely overlooked/ignored. Quite the community fostered here on this site. One guy gets fuckin heated cause we didnt use black metal on a certain video, nevermind the fact that some of the people involved in the project have been metalheads for more then half their lives. But what the fuck do we know, we're just pandering preteen faggots right? How about rather then throwing a pissy fit, and name calling we just stick to talking about the actual tage. Thanks.

Im only going to say it once more. We didnt use black metal in the montage because it'd only get shit on that much more. Christ, just based off your pissy attitude towards it alone proves that. You honestly think if wed used Dark Throne, Satyricon, Dissection, Celtic Frost, etc, that wed have recieved less backlash? Fuck yourself dude. It is what is it is.

Your a faggot, you use Bathory's logo but your too afraid to actually use black metal cus your afraid of what people will think of you. Get the fuck out of here bro. 

The halo content alone was cool, but the nature of the music and you taking the Bathory logo when not even knowing anything about black metal makes you a fucking clown. 

You say I'm ruining the site, your dumb, I'm one of the nicest people on here. I'll ignore everything on this site but when I see fucking posers like you putting a twist on the most iconic black metal band of all time I'm gonna fucking say something. Anyone who is passionate about it would say something and you should know that if you really knew anything about the subject. 

People will say I'm over reacting but those are just the people that don't know shit about the topic, and that's fine leave them be. This is between the people that understand this genre. There's reasons for the very nature that back metal is the way it is. If you knew anything you would see my reasons for being upset.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKcP3DXszs

Alright cool. 

Fuck you, and your opinion. This isnt a pissing competition. I know a great deal about the music I listen to, not that any of that is relevant to the current fucking topic at hand. Im sorry your butthurt about people liking things. Its okay to be mad. 

You wanna make shit personal, feel free to message me. Because the fucking putrid ignorance youre spewing into this thread is some of the most cancerous shit ive seen in a forum in a looong time. The fact that you presume I know nothing about a genre of music because you mistake me for somebody else in this thread is fucking comedy. 

You honestly think if wed used Dark Throne, Satyricon, Dissection, Celtic Frost, etc, that wed have recieved less backlash?

Fuck yeah, I would have personally stood up for your entire channel, you can watch my videos, I use black metal all the time regardless if people like it or not. On top of that, your rip off of Bathory would have actually made sense, therefor not being a rip off, but there's absolutely no black metal, instead its the kind of music that black metal in every possible way stands against. So I retort, why the fuck are you ripping off Bathory when I can quote harc saying that "team didn't even realize that was Bathory."

I'm sorry for being so passionate and fucking up your thread, that's the last thing I wanted, I got nothing but love for everyone, but I don't really care rite now. This is an abomination.

You honestly think if wed used Dark Throne, Satyricon, Dissection, Celtic Frost, etc, that wed have recieved less backlash?

Fuck yeah, I would have personally stood up for your entire channel, you can watch my videos, I use black metal all the time regardless if people like it or not. On top of that, your rip off of Bathory would have actually made sense, therefor not being a rip off, but there's absolutely no black metal, instead its the kind of music that black metal in every possible way stands against. So I retort, why the fuck are you ripping off Bathory when I can quote harc saying that "team didn't even realize that was Bathory."

I'm sorry for being so passionate and fucking up your thread but I don't really care. This is an abomination.

BadStrafe is the leader of the channel and he made the Bathory edit, Team had nothing to do with that, which is why I stood up for him. Bad here is super into Black Metal, like really into it. Team doesn't listen to much of Black Metal, he's more of a prog guy.

Correct, and the reason the music is what it is, we call compromise.

I post whatever the fuck I want to my personal channel, sure. But not the one I co-run.

Listen man, like Harc said, I didn't even know it was Bathory until you mentioned it. Badstrafe is super into black metal and I'm not. I do enjoy some of it but it's not my main thing. I do respect the black metal culture though, I just happen to steer towards more of a prog/core style of metal. You may not agree with that type of music, but it really doesn't matter because music is subjective. I will defend a person's right to their own personal tastes in music until the day I die. I don't understand metal elitism, it's completely illogical and nonsensical because music is not objective. It doesn't mean I hate black metal or look down on it, it's just usually not my style personally. So yeah, I didn't know this was a Bathory logo, but I will defend Badstrafe for using it because he is SUPER into black metal, it's literally his passion. Like he said, for him, it was an homage to the band. He just isn't ignorant enough to not recognize that sometimes good music exists outside of black metal. Sorry this triggered you so much but no one here is trying to shit on black metal.

your fucking disgusting faggot pre teen gradeschool homo boy band screamo shit

I spilled my coffee lol