K9

Police kill (on average) 25 dogs daily, If my dad and brother shot the dog that night I wouldn't be here posting these. Merced County has broken law by showing the beating in court. Just glad the DOJ is on this.

gotzeus said in K9

Police kill (on average) 25 dogs daily

sauce?

Ian said in K9
gotzeus said in K9

Police kill (on average) 25 dogs daily

sauce?

heard it from a animal activist, think they did get statistics from "puppycide". but...

dogs are killed by police on a regular basis. There’s no official tally of how many dogs are killed each year by police officers. (Not particularly surprising, given how hard it is to obtain an accurate count of humans police kill annually.) But traumatized owners, furious about the killing of their pets, and organizations have created their own counts.

There are Web pages dedicated to compiling accounts of the killings, along with the dogs’ pictures and names. Informal tracking sites run by activists and researchers, such as the Puppycide Database Project

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/13/police-can-shoot-your-dog-for-no-reason-it-doesnt-have-to-be-that-way/

get this, the same police dept that filed animal cruelty charges for my dad and brother use to take injured animals to their gun range and use them for target practice...
Them being terrible human beings doesn't negate the crime your father/brother committed however.
It does when you suffer persecutory delusions.
I hope your Father/Brother are hit with the book tbh. Horrible thing to do.

PackieIX said in K9
I hope your Father/Brother are hit with the book tbh. Horrible thing to do.

its not horrible when fight or flight kicks in. i stand by my dad in his decision to kill the dog. the dog was a threat. every ones just furious on how he did it.

look at my dad and brothers body language, you cannot handle the dog without getting bit.

and realistically, i dont see them getting more than a year on an alternate jail program, such as probation. but being its violent, who knows.

awww poor puppers