Orlando Shooting, Lead FBI Investigator Ron Hopper

so i got his background check, can a federal agent have a criminal history? from a misdemeanor to a third degree felony?

just saying.

Sure.
the fuck is wrong with you.
i just like checking people out man. it is a free country and all. isnt it?
Jesus fucking christ.
What is your point?
Why do you even post this shit? Does it really not occur to you that the universal response is always gonna be, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Please just go to prison already. Is that still happening?
he's probably one of those shape shifting lizards

its in stay of execution for pending appeal, and apparently the DOJ did a knock and talk at my cousins house looking for either me or my dad, yeah crazy shit.

but we are currently homeless, and apparently homeless people are hard to find these days.

whats also cool is i got to see airforce one fly about 1,000 feet above me today.

well, you just never know these days. i mean i have seen scifi become scifact...
Homeless yet still posting here. Get some fucking help dude.
depends on what your definition of help is.
gotzeus if you're spending a lot of time with your dad are you getting attracted to him yet
maybe hes not my dad, maybe we're some terrorist cell...

you'll probably get raided for posting that 

well the DOJ is about 9 months behind us (being that we have no location, law enforcement has no clue where we're at), they just raided my cousins, apparently looking for one of us. doesn't look like to arrest us, the FBI said a knock and talk is like an interview.\

being that the DOJ is involved we may have been right on some of these real estate shenanigans that local law enforcement are committing.

You are a broken human.
I love the way you are a fugitive yet still post on THF, should be promoted to VIP
i agree, cause i don't agree with the program.
im no fugitive...

well, you just never know these days. i mean i have seen scifi become scifact...

damn I guess you have a point here

edit: glad there's no way to delete double posts the forum decides I wanted to make.

Anyway, please seek psychiatric help, OP.

id rather not and i can assure you im not a danger to anyone nor myself.

ive experienced things that does question my sanity, but really though....

is it possible....

that our perceptions can be influenced by a higher intelligence, seriously.

if we're flat landers what is 3D? perceptions, i believe, we have to question.

one experience ive had was so bizarre, i felt as if something else was in control of my basic motor skills.

Anyway, please seek psychiatric help, OP.

QFT
quantum field theory, can it be manipulated?....cool

one experience ive had was so bizarre, i felt as if something else was in control of my basic motor skills.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml HTH

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml HTH

Because the causes of schizophrenia are still unknown, treatments focus on eliminating the symptoms of the disease. Treatments include: