Im to go to jail

well the locals made their move, who knows what the feds are doing.

all I did was voice my opinion and accused officers of fraud and or bribery...even talked to the feds,,,do criminals do this shit? NO!

Can people just, like, not be so retarded irl.

@Gotzues I don't want you to go to jail, there are far worse people out there who deserve to go than you. But sounds like you need to get your shit together before you end up like that guy Cubby.

cubby?
Some dude who got thrown in prison for 20+ years for credit-card fraud and selling stolen iphones. 
gotzeus, have you ever considered talking with a therapist?

Some dude who got thrown in prison for 20+ years for credit-card fraud and selling stolen iphones. 

Source? Fucked up if true.

seems a bit harsh, but i wouldn't doubt it. like the guy who got years for "arithmetic". which is pretty much the same as my case,  getting public info and spreading it....

gotzeus, have you ever considered talking with a therapist?

yes, but to me therapy is based on individual belief. most therapists would be limited to my perception of what is and what is not...

friends, family and being submerged in nature is my therapy.

"being submerged in nature" i.e. homelessness

you think material possessions really make most happy? what would most do if they were in my shoes? most are mentally weak, that's why they're sheep. ;) it is my belief that ones mentality creates their reality. i choose this road, cause i know it builds the soul...

Sheep live outdoors as well tho
man gotzeus has got some shit goin on in his life, bless up.  very good read.
one love.

my faith has gotten stronger nowadays.

The fuck did you do people here want you to go to jail?

Good luck mate
I basically posted some addresses of officers and accused them of mortgage fraud. Apparently the officers came aware of it and became "fearful" for their lives and testified against me. PC653.2 Recently Hillary Clinton got off of charges against her...cause....

"We don't want to put people in jail unless we prove that they knew they were doing something they shouldn't do." FBI Director James Komby
shit, i didn't know i was breaking any laws... I EVEN EMAILED THE FBI ABOUT THE ADDRESSES....BEFORE Merced County filed charges against me. Even asked if i was breaking any laws...LOL

Im sure there are some here who want me in jail. Probably annoying as fuck to some...
Many just want you in a psychiatric care facility.

Good luck mate

his dad and brother killed a neighbor's dog in their backyard and so gotzeus made several threats to local public officials on the internet.

Good luck mate

his dad and brother killed a neighbor's dog in their backyard and so gotzeus made several threats to local public officials on the internet.

killed a dog that came into our yard and attacked my brother... dog also attacked another before.... be sure to keep up to date on the news this week. trial is finally underway.

neighbors are related in law enforcement, the whole thing could have been a set up for the property... the neighbors only released one angle to the incident. they said they had only 8 cameras in court, later court finds out theres 12.... also there is evidence in the DAs hands of them switching around camreas hours before ABC30 news came out....host to ABC30 Sara Sandrik has quit her job and works with merced countys public saftey. which she lives next to robert o carroll a chief DA.

this story is bigger than just a dog...their mad cause i can connect the dots....

Many just want you in a psychiatric care facility.

become homeless and just see how many out there are crazy as shit.

our psyche is limited to what we believe... im sane, don't worry.

Become homeless and see how many out there harbor schizoidal persecutory delusions.
hence "crazy as shit"