Why I'll Probably Leave This Site For Good

I was happy to see someone with a reference to Lmo.

Fuckin' miss you Brandon. I still watch the montages of his I have on my PC.

Buk, Davo, all you guys I doubt you'll even see this but I hope you are all well. Shit BuK you probably still live lose to me lmfao....

I sure do miss when we were all JB

Hello
sup

I was happy to see someone with a reference to Lmo.

Fuckin' miss you Brandon. I still watch the montages of his I have on my PC.

Buk, Davo, all you guys I doubt you'll even see this but I hope you are all well. Shit BuK you probably still live lose to me lmfao....

I sure do miss when we were all JB

Bruh <3

A lot of people really gave and are giving this site it a shitton of effort it just never seems to be right in synch. Incl Nv1 btw me and him (and mike) put some serious hours into getting this site running (I know it never got to function too great). I probably had one of the longest runs trying to get shit going, tank is just empty for me and I'm healthy again so I spend most of my seconds doing everything I couldnt do before.

It's lame he built it in a way where he's the only one able to do much, I can make people editors but not mods.

Either way, much love fellas! 

Thanks for sticking around though dude.  I'm sure many people here, including myself, really appreciate you still being active.
I can appreciate anyone's personal time, but I can't help but call out dysfunction. I'm not even that salty anymore about my original account, but it's been close to two months since I messaged Nv1 and posted in the support section... two. months. At this point I just come here to PM a buddy :-/
Bump for relevance. 

I can appreciate anyone's personal time, but I can't help but call out dysfunction. I'm not even that salty anymore about my original account, but it's been close to two months since I messaged Nv1 and posted in the support section... two. months. At this point I just come here to PM a buddy :-/

Let's get your old account back if you want it. Not going to hash out things that were posted in this thread, much of it I've discussed in length previously. Lots of stuff falls on my shoulders, other stuff was out of my control.

Check your pm's if you're still around.

how much of a fag do you have to be to make this thread

"mommy somebody made a thread on a halo website and i don't agree with it waaaaaaahh crying"

So glad you got your account back man.
better late than never they say wink
Hi ~Viv ;p

"mommy somebody made a thread on a halo website and i don't agree with it waaaaaaahh crying"

LOL

Halo is not dad

adsklfjsadl;fjkasdf;lkadjs;fkljdas!!!!!