Depression

Is anybody here depressed? Come sit down and have a talk with me.
*openly admits to depression on a halo forum*
i know that game. let me help. send a msg for my paypal info
Like 2 months ago I was, shit sucks. All you can do is try and think positive 
im depressed that i can't wear the same outfit two days in a row without committing social suicide

Although there have been years, yes years, where I have worn the same sweater almost daily without fail (and without it being washed), society has infected my command center and forced me to rectify this by reducing the amount of days I would combo wearing the same socks, boxers and clothing in any other slots. India was a welcome break from that, reminding me how much of a badman I was in, mostly, 5th, 6th and 7th grade.

Although there have been years, yes years, where I have worn the same sweater almost daily without fail (and without it being washed), society has infected my command center and forced me to rectify this by reducing the amount of days I would combo wearing the same socks, boxers and clothing in any other slots. India was a welcome break from that, reminding me how much of a badman I was in, mostly, 5th, 6th and 7th grade.

I find something I like the fit of and then just totally abuse it. throughout high school i cycled outfits weekly. my sophomore year in college I wore a sweater to shit. It's just a pile of soft overly worn cloth now and I love it. Right now I'm really into shirts that are 50% polyester, think like a yoga shirt. It feels like what a brides veil would be as a shirt, just draping over my soft delicate body

Yeah...i go from crying to pure rage.

I cry cause of where my family is at....

I get into a rage to how it got that way...

what

Yeah...i go from crying to pure rage.

I cry cause of where my family is at....

I get into a rage to how it got that way...

my prayers have been answered

I have heard that regular exercise can help for some people.  Try to find a common fitness niche (running, biking, rock climbing, weightlifting, etc.). For some, the act of beating personal bests and competing against yourself can help with depression. 

Just don't let the mind dwell or the emotions will swell, could make one kill. 

From probation to the sheriffs department, im going to rip out hearts case them in cement. PRAY the rest repent amongst this sentence. Call it domestic terrorism.

Till I collapse ill work with ancient magic...Running on automatic

I'm real depressed--No one joins my customs, or lets me join theirs. Even though everyone said they loved Communitage 3, my website didn't get a single hit. Abandonment issues.

I can vouch for this.

I'd hesitate to call myself "depressed" because I've never been formally diagnosed, but I have/had all the symptoms; anxiety, guilt, sleeping a lot, never leaving the house except when necessary, even the lack of motivation to bathe myself ( as stupid as that sounds). I didn't find enjoyment in things I previously did - hanging out with friends, making videos, playing guitar. I spent 99% of my time watching netflix and playing xbox by myself.

I just got a job at a grocery store unloading trucks and whatnot. I'm usually the only one there so I'm lifting boxes and crates continuously for 3-4 hours at a time. It may not seem like much, but this is coming from someone who previously had no physical activity whatsoever. I've been there 2 weeks and I can already detect a difference in my mood. I'm sore as shit when I get home, but in a good way, plus I don't feel guilty for being a lazy POS. My education is on hold for the moment due to this state that I found myself in, and partially due to financial reasons. I don't really care about that to be honest, I'm just glad to be feeling better.

Next step is trying to figure out wtf I want to do with my life. Wish me luck on that one...