Well this site sucks.

No new post option? wtf. this place dead now?
the forum page is the view new
I kinda agree, Out of all the Forums I use, Bungie.net, Bethesda.net, Sep7agon, Halo Archive, [(previously - IP Banned = different Opinion than them) - Sapphire]. Its got its issues. No notifications when someone has replied/Quoted you on Forums, The Naviagtion is hellish, The colour scheme isn't that bad. Its activity is a bad as Sep7agon. It could do with some improvements. (Constructive feedback.)
Well you're comparing this forum to ones by big companies that have actual budgets to make better websites. Wasn't this website created by Nv1ncible (I might be wrong)?

Halo Archive (I listed it as THF by accident - Confused lol) & Sep7agon are community forums as well. That aren't funded by big companies. 

I prefer Archive, personally, over Big Company forums like Bungie/bethesda. 

Im talking about since they updated it from H3F.

lol.

Site doesn't suck.  Some of the sickest Halo players around frequent this forum.  

Although not as populated as the golden years, we are still an awesome community that has great content makers.  

Sadly that has nothing to do with the forum, Llama. I'm talking about navigation.

And lets be honest, you guys are all cocks. lol

people still play halo?

Yes.
I like your positive attitude!

How's your mother?

lol.

Dude...do you still have that phone call? Didn't you record it and put it on YT?
bust a chill
I just hope Brendan Crisp has kicked his enormous drug problem.
i love it
Brendan Crisp of Houston, Texas, how is your illegal drug habit?
sup faggot, come get this 1v1 work like the old days
another comes back to remind everyone how shitty their time was at thf
Brendan Crisp, have you stopped abusing prescription drugs?
this is my favorite forum

I am glad to see this still exists