Pinned

What's on your mind?

looks like she managed to make you angry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I'll let you know this monday
no you won't faggit
Super sad I finished Gotham s2 on netflix I'm a few days. The actors fit the characters so well
The answer is: it stays bad

Super sad I finished Gotham s2 on netflix I'm a few days. The actors fit the characters so well

seriously? I think that show was so cringy.

I think it's a great show.

What's with the NFL discussion thread? I hit last post which takes me to page 17, it doesn't show my post. Go to page 16 then hit the next button so it goes to page 17 and then it shows my post

Probably has a shitpost censor.
It happened in this one too. If I hit the last post button from Complete Off Topic it doesn't show the new one. So I have to go back to the previous page then come back to this page before it shows it.. what the hell is going on
Forum broke dawg.
q: why isn't forum work
I drove myself to work today for the first time in my company car, which is a manual transmission. I really wish I had learned this 10 years ago so I didn't look so ridiculous now.

You're in a group chat with friends that are low key (or not) racist and one of them posts this video accompanied by "and they wonder why they get shot and killed... fucking niggers man".

How do you respond? Other than getting new friends, ofc

So you drove yourself to work in a manual car that you don't know how to drive? I'm impressed
encourage ur friend to kill her/hisself
pm should respond to pm's ya pwussymon
Missed my 9 year anniversary. Meh

You're in a group chat with friends that are low key (or not) racist and one of them posts this video accompanied by "and they wonder why they get shot and killed... fucking niggers man".

How do you respond? Other than getting new friends, ofc

Tell them they'd fit right in the OT section of TeamBeyond. 

Gotham is a shit show. Neighbors were watching scene where Jim and like 6 other people are in a shootout with one fucking guy in the middle of the street. They all have automatic weapons yet don't land a single shot on this agent 47 lookin bitch. And the penguin guy can't act. Emo faggit. 
just traded 4k in stocks, first time making a big play. its looking good so far, still in the green even though one lost like a 100 bucks but that should change by tomorrow going into Q4. still wish I wouldve put more into some of my IPOs but its still cool for a start. other than that I have some packages coming in  and should be working on some new stuff when I install my new GeForce GPU. dem cuda cores doe
You farm boi's arent smart enough to grasp how good of a show it is... No but I think I remember that part you're talking about. Pretty sure I yelled at my TV how so many people could miss. But thats how all these good guy bad guy shows are. Piss poor accuracy

So you drove yourself to work in a manual car that you don't know how to drive? I'm impressed

more or less. I had someone show me the basics in a parking lot for like 20 minutes and then I just figured out the rest. Stalling happens still probably 1/5 times in an intersection lol

You're a fast learner then. Took me a little while to learn. Then I bought a manual car so I had no choice but to learn
Yeah I understand that's the way it is but fuck its still annoying.
If you're basing how good a show/movie is on accuracy. Then Star Wars is the worst movie of all time.

You're a fast learner then. Took me a little while to learn. Then I bought a manual car so I had no choice but to learn

yeah I'm a smart cookie. lol.

I was just really determined because it's been SO long since I've owned a car and I really wanted that freedom again. 

I have no energy for work today, late night coffee wasn't the best idea 
i'll show u the basics in a parking lot for like 20 minutes
I wish you would.
I wish you would.
I made over $8k in the market over the last 3 weekdays. Im happy. *flame emoji*
TIFE LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS
Knock still pop get bail its whatever nigga

Found out the hoe life isn't for me. Recently opened up my relationship (one sided, boyfriend already had his fun before me and blahblahblah). The guy I'm talking to is a very smooth talker 10/10 hot. He was down for the rules that my boyfriend has. Long story short, awkward as fuck.... highlights of the night included him tossing me off the fucking couch (he's 6'1" 220lbs of muscle), tried to go for my butt hole, and eventually when he was going to finish he asks me to go to the bathroom with him. He makes me stand there as he cums into his shower. We both laughed, I didn't even get an orgasm. 

And damn he is hot but I figured out I just want my boyfriends touch. I'm not missing anything. :(

**dble*