Pinned

What's on your mind?

Just copy and reprint it dummy... nah you're pretty much fucked. Be careful with it

It's paper but it's not regular paper like what we write on,  don't remember what it was called. I have to look it up

And if you rip it ur fucked lmao

Most normal people just use cards now a day.
I don't ever carry cash, too bulky. Just buy a reloadable visa gift card for money, way easier. 

What's Australian money? I've had my hands on euros and Chinese currency. Euros were similar as ours but felt a little more dense (prettier with the stripey thing too) and the Chinese ones felt even sturdier.

connor ripped up money once, I taped it back together. 

Australian money is essentially sheets of plastic. I would rate it as very sturdy but then again I haven't traveled that much.
Canadian money is fantastic. Can't rip, doesn't get dirty or anything, it's pretty great.
Yeah Canada actually got the idea from us :)

My mum sent me  text while I was at work today. My dog has been put down. She was very old and had a stroke last night, she couldn't walk or eat anymore.

Pretty much just crushing.

I'm hungry

Hope you can feel better soon. <3 My dog died in 2014 and took it really rough. I *still* get moments that I think about her and it upsets me. I want another animal so bad but I HATE the grieving and feeling of loss. That shit just sucks.

OT, moved into my apartment which supplies the furniture/mattress. It's a "dorm/barracks" mattress, put a memory foam topper and mattress pad on top. I can still feel the springs in my ass. I might not get my mattress from back home for a month, idk how to make this better. 

so I'm watching dbz movies and I hear a scream coming from outside. I open the door to my balcony and the first thing I see is the police rolling a body bag down the sidewalk. I literally have been here a week but I swear to god this is the second time in a row a neighbor has been found dead the same month I move in somewhere. 
Wow, that escalated quickly.
I should sleep, but I just want to watch the entries to the montage contest frown
Popped a bottle of silver patron last night with my gf. It was odd because I didn't get drunk. I'm a seasoned drinker, I can handle my shit but we drank half a bottle and I had a buzz at most. The same amount of whiskey would have me slurring and tipsy. I felt good, but I wasn't drunk. Tequila sucks. 
My old history teacher posted a pic on facebook of how much she biked. She went 103 miles around our city, took her over 6 hous and it said she burned only 2600 calories haha. She competes in the Iron Man btw and she's in her 50s. She's a baller
I get half way through a new show on netflix and find out it's not being returned for season 2. Fuck man
At the xMoFukiNx beach
Facebook is starting to creep me the fuck out with targeted ads. I know they'll take shit from your search results and whatnot. But tonight I was talking to my mom about this specific peanut butter product I bought at the store. A few hours later and I'm scrolling and see the exact same product as a targeted ad. I've never searched for that shit, it's not liked and none of my friends liked it, I've never opened a website to it, I don't get emails from the company, i've never bought it before. WTF, super creeped out thinking that facebook is somehow listening to my conversations.
Yah, south park already went over this. The ads are evolving.
now i c y t my facebook portfile shows me advertisements 4 suicide prevention 
You know how the NSA can listen to you through your laptop, phone, front camera...etc. What if it's not actually people listening but an algorithm listening 24/7 gathering information. so fucking disgustingly creepy.
My mom doesn't want me to throw the dirty washable mop heads into the washing machine because then her clothes will "get dirty". Women logic
Well, depending on what you're cleaning up it will cause stains.
Washing things in the machine doesn't sanitize them, hth.

Washing things in the machine doesn't sanitize them, hth.

I was under the impression that it did when I was doing cloth diapering? You dumped the solids but had to wash the covers and inserts on HOT with detergent and then hang to dry. I don't remember doing anything special in the washing machine before washing clothes.

heheh. solids.
It pains me to see dumb people have so many youtube subscribers making more a year than I do by posting garbage videos
It pains me to know that a woman can get paid insane amounts of money to open packages of toys on youtube.
All about that clickbait.
Link to her youtube? Fuck I seen one a few days ago. This 16 year old had over a million I believe and he's over here buying a GTR. He was some scooter rider or something stupid like that. Then a different one was another young kid with a shit load of subscribers. I was looking through his videos and like half of the thumbnails of his videos was showing his gfs cleavage, her ass or being naked (but covered up obv). All to get people to click the video. Do whatever works for you I guess

Edit. Tanner Fox was the scooter rider or whatever he is. 1.6mil subscribers. What do you think he makes a year at the safest guess? 100k?

The the other kid is Lance Stewart with 1 mil subscribers. It may not be 50 percent of his vidson with that thumbnail but it's a good amount to have to just click it to see his non exciting life

can you just start camming already so I can get a private show
seriously

It pains me to see dumb people have so many youtube subscribers making more a year than I do by posting garbage videos

"I am very smart, so I could make a lot of money if I wanted to."