Pinned

What's on your mind?

heh
well that was an exciting two days.
Anyone else excited for this mini nes? Comes out 11/11 with 30 regular nes games.

Anyone else excited for this mini nes? Comes out 11/11 with 30 regular nes games.

Wait what? By Nintendo?

Seen people build those sorts of things from raspberry pi's, too. Wonder which is the more affordable option.

just got h2v and started playing some games. went in with my username on here and people think im proty trolling in disguise lol
No they don't 

can't tell if you're joking or not, but I just had a conversation with "Lord" 15-20min ago thinking I was proty or some shit on there. mainly posted that just to let people know it was me. done playing now tho

Edit: i think you (Al) were responding Lat3ksi's comment, not mine so nm

Well, it's 60 dollars and you don't have to do any work. I believe it comes with 1 controller as well, which are 10$ a piece.

Ya why would you want to piss around with a raspberry pi 

stupid lil kike 

Anyone here play this shit?

Can someone help me figure out the best (cheapest) way to hotspot? I want to get wifi on my sons iPad for car trips and stuff and so we can both play Pokemon go. ATT won't let me set up a personal hotspot on my phone because it has a grandfathered unlimited plan (and I refuse to switch). I have a spare unlocked iPhone 4S that I've used when traveling so no plan is on that, just need to buy another SIM card for the US.

I don't know what to do or how to get wifi in the car for the iPad.... The shit gets confusing when I google.

Double post
I know its possible with a jailbreak but unless you're on a supported version then nigga u fukt
just finished my dual elgato setup.. 1080 60fps stream & 40MB/s record yeee

I already have a modded Xbox and a modded PSP with every English NES game in existence, otherwise I'd be in the market for something like this. 

Can someone help me figure out the best (cheapest) way to hotspot? I want to get wifi on my sons iPad for car trips and stuff and so we can both play Pokemon go. ATT won't let me set up a personal hotspot on my phone because it has a grandfathered unlimited plan (and I refuse to switch). I have a spare unlocked iPhone 4S that I've used when traveling so no plan is on that, just need to buy another SIM card for the US.

I don't know what to do or how to get wifi in the car for the iPad.... The shit gets confusing when I google.

If AT&T and/or the iPad itself won't let you hotspot, then there's nothing you can do unless you jailbreak it, as Al-abama said. 

But what's the point without the boxy looking uncomfortable controller!?

But what's the point without the boxy looking uncomfortable controller!?

I don't know.  :*( 

hi...

So for the first time in like "X" amount of years I have come around and got a 360 and Halo 4 for my little dude. Days later I now have XBOX live again and found myself locked into playing it on my off time. Alone.

Does anyone play Halo 4 and if you do still play...what games are all of the old heads playing. Im out with an injury and well here I am; again.  

dude you need to be out doing something productive

like writing a bunch of graffiti on public property

so badass

I don't think anyone plays anything else but halo 4 and maybe reach on 360. Everyone else is probably on MCC, Overwatch and Bo3 on Xbox one. Or just playing PC.
Ran out of paint.

hi...

So for the first time in like "X" amount of years I have come around and got a 360 and Halo 4 for my little dude. Days later I now have XBOX live again and found myself locked into playing it on my off time. Alone.

Does anyone play Halo 4 and if you do still play...what games are all of the old heads playing. Im out with an injury and well here I am; again.  

Dude, dont play H4, there are so many better options for the 360.
10/10, would recommend drinking paint instead.

LOL

@Not Indica Haz3:

The 12 Best Games on Xbox 360

I've been thinking if I should try and get my old account back or just keep this one since its just frog. that is what is on my mind right now. (sorry didn't try and converse just wanted to tell you whats on my mind) 
double post master. 
Have you contacted Nv1 through Discord?
I'll be getting an XBOX ONE soon since my little boy breaks things.  Any good game suggestions for online play?

Already broke a controller and one of the front usb ports. Funny I wasn't even mad that he broke the controller since I broke more than 10 playing H2.

Have you contacted Nv1 through Discord?

ney, I have decided I am more content with the name frog then the name froglovesandrewxxl even if it has a join date a long time ago and more posts (not much more) unless you think I could just get that shit put onto this name then im dumb and im sorry. 

But now whats on my mind is the question, does h2 vista really not have super bounces or is it the frame rate that changes how they work like in mcc?

there has been one time so far I haven't double posted I think. #drugsarebad

stop posting