Pinned

What's on your mind?

yep
Quick epiphany: One of the most key elements to maturity and growing up is letting go of blindly hating the world and looking at it for what it really is. The next step is to either passively accept it and let it all pass, or say "no" and do one's best to make it a better place. I want to be in the latter category.
kill urself

Quick epiphany: One of the most key elements to maturity and growing up is letting go of blindly hating the world and looking at it for what it really is. The next step is to either passively accept it and let it all pass, or say "no" and do one's best to make it a better place. I want to be in the latter category.

the fuck are you going on about aren't you like 17 or some shit

kill urself

Does it ever get old?

it's the very best thing fat boy can do to make the world a better place.

I'm neither 17 nor fat

it's the very best thing fat boy can do to make the world a better place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

It's PM.. he probably says it 3 times in the mirror every morning when he wakes up
working 2-9 is the worst. my friends at the other kiosk quit while I was in Mexico and now I have no friends except for this forum. life's rough.
By Sept 2018 I should officially be out of debt. That's going to be a big achievement for me
Anyone wear Maui Jim sunglasses? Worth the price?
Just got a job offer to be an engineer at a DOE site nearby where I live. I will need to get a Q clearance. Anybody ever have to get a clearance / know somebody that has one?
Based on the OPM data breach, it's in your best interest to be honest with specific questions they ask you. They'll find out anyway.

I had to get clearance once.

Clearance to enter your mom.

print out every post you've made on the Halo forum and submit it to them for review.
stfu packie jesus christ
Michel's book got published which is pretty awesome. He'll have it in major book stores soon and has already some gigs lined up for author speaks. Finally!
watch out you're about to get replaced by a trophy wife

I'm not trying to make this into a euphoric "quote me on this" thing, I just don't want to be a shitty, bitter, complacent person. A lot of people let life pass them by and are indifferent to a lot of injustices that go on because it doesn't affect them personally and just do whatever makes themselves happy in the short term.

Connor turns 7 in one month. I started looking at road trips or flights we could take to go do something really special. Walt Disney world I would need to sell my soul to the god damn devil so I started looking into flying to San Diego-- do the zoo, legoland, and then drive up the coast and do 2 days at Disney land and do some other stuff.

But it's SO expensive. Why are tickets expensive to everything?! The zoo alone runs 90-160. This is one adult and one kid. I have no idea how families afford this stuff. 

Gary uk's icecicle jump made it to front page of r/gaming today

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4qgej3/halo_3_jumping_off_an_ic...

I'm not trying to make this into a euphoric "quote me on this" thing, I just don't want to be a shitty, bitter, complacent person. A lot of people let life pass them by and are indifferent to a lot of injustices that go on because it doesn't affect them personally and just do whatever makes themselves happy in the short term.

v. deep and Good my bro

Quick epiphany: One of the most key elements to maturity and growing up is letting go of blindly hating the world and looking at it for what it really is.
what does that mean?

The next step is to either passively accept it and let it all pass, or say "no" and do one's best to make it a better place. I want to be in the latter category.

it's not really about having the gall to "say no" to all those perceived injustices, you already say no with your whole fat disgusting body, the trick is to learn how to say yes to life more generally.

They save all year to pay for all of it. It doesn't take that much saving from two people to afford to take your family on a trip. Disney world is a different story.. that shit is expensive

I'll be paying off my trip to Mexico probably for the next two years lol.

But Allison I feel you - Marshall turns 7 this year too and he's never really had a birthday party or anything and all of our family always does these over the top parties for their kids so I think this year I want to do something special too but jesus christ they put so much money into it...it's crazy. Doesn't help that it falls three days after Christmas and then Fox's birthday is less than a month later. 

/life

Quick epiphany: One of the most key elements to maturity and growing up is letting go of blindly hating the world and looking at it for what it really is.
what does that mean?

The next step is to either passively accept it and let it all pass, or say "no" and do one's best to make it a better place. I want to be in the latter category.

it's not really about having the gall to "say no" to all those perceived injustices, you already say no with your whole fat disgusting body, the trick is to learn how to say yes to life more generally.

the dude whose posts are 99 percent "kill yourself" is now also the dude who suggests saying yes to life

jesus stfu

Allison visit r/churning and read the wiki. It's free money if you play it right

what a contradiction.

Quaddra do u smell your own sack 

My xbox one is already broken... fantastic. 

@Llama what happened to your box when you had to send it in for repairs? My HDMI port is broken or something, tried a couple cables and none of them display on my screen. I'd rather just spend the 115$ and buy a PS4 instead of fixing this xbox for it to break again. 

@FrothySoma roughly equivalent to Top Secret/SCI in DoD. A large amount of debt/bad credit, history of mental health issues, criminal record, and foreign contacts will disqualify you among other things. They'll ask you for references, then ask those references for more references etc, up to 50 people. Like they'll go back and talk to your teachers from high school, neighbors from every address you've lived, former coworkers and classmates...they're extremely thorough 

didn't say it was ;)

and yes al how else would i know it's safe to start licking around down there

ffs save up for your kids. those memories mean a million times more to them than whatever you'd be spending the money on.