Pinned

What's on your mind?

Just went into the back room of my parents house and dusted off the 360 and put Halo 3 in. I just played my first game of Halo 3 in 5 years. Man that first game was poor.
People are still online? I'd have thought they'd use MCC?

Literally 175-200 people are online. Only thing i can play is Social Slayer (that's where everyone is) which is kinda dumb, but it's nice to play after so long.

edit: Well, it says 550 people are online, but only about 200 are in playlists.

MCC has tons of matchmaking problems I think. I don't know if they fixed them or not, haven't played it since I bought my Xbone. Fucking huge waste of money :(
There's 24 people in Team Slayer and one of them team kills the whole time. Honestly just a 50/50 chance if you'll win or not. Kinda stupid, haha. Takes about 10 mins to get into a game each time.
So MCC really isn't worth it?
War zone might be my new liking for halo five...maybe. Keyword maybe. 
Just remembered that my Dad was the one who got me into Halo. He bought me Halo: CE in 2004 when i was 11 years old, but he could rarely play with me because he gets motion sickness pretty easily, and Halo being one of the initial first person game he had played.... he couldn't play with me much because of that. Anyway... just a thought i had.

My dog died this morning, we had to remove his eye a few weeks back and he was already deaf. Then this morning he had a series of some sort of attacks so we decided to put him down, he was done. 

Cried like a little bitch.

Here's a video I made with footage of him when I first practiced with Sony Vegas to start making montages, it's hilariously over dramatic which is kinda fitting now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU2ifr4tfQU

Im sorry to hear man, how old was he?
He was 10. With Bouvier des Flandres, being blonde/fawn is a mutation, the 'purebreds' are black and live 10 to 12 years. So for a blonde one to get to 10 is quite good.
Sorry to hear it, Slate. Friend had to do the same yesterday morning. All love for the buddies

done nothing but play the division and watch x files

feelsgood

I'm sorry to hear that, slater. My close friend lost her dog of late too. But sometimes it feels like it's still around.

Cry like a man!

was accepted into one of the better programs out there but can't afford to take on student loans.  

How do you figure having to deal with that? Would you consider going through with it at a later time?

Not worried about you coming up with your best course of action, but I do hope it to go well for ya

i would never take out student loans for any graduate program in the field in which i applied. and thanks for the kind words
I got 85 clips last night, making a video

how do i stop being so mad at myself for being stupid, and instead encourage myself to be smart? how do i not beat myself up for mistakes, and look at what i did right positively? because the mistakes are what costs and devastates me, and the positive outcomes are so miniscule and infinitesimal to me that it's like what i should be doing at all times.  maybe it's my upbringing. maybe i'm cursed to be mediocre at best and downright embarrassing to everyone involved at worst. maybe i'm burdened with too much shame. either way, i'm sick and tired of being unhappy with slow progress and awful results. i'm sick and tired of trying to analyze myself and fix myself and figure out what went wrong when other people (and i hate comparing myself to other people, i know other people introspect, i know other people work hard to be where they are and i'm just projecting my insecurities and stupid little protective superiority) seem so happy go lucky and don't ever second guess themselves regardless of whether they're wrong or right. i want to be better, and i know it's not instant and i know i have to work hard. but why does it seem like i'm always doomed to fail REGARDLESS of the work and effort i put in?

i shouldn't believe in luck or curses but i feel cursed. and fuck a self-fulfilling prophecy. i can fight the thoughts but i can't fight results.

Don't beat yourself up about stuff like that. You're only gonna find some peace when you're ok with not only other people but yourself too. 

what program? 
Can someone tweet a 343 person and ask about MCC updates? I'd do it myself but I don't have a Twitter and some chick already made a seavomit account so fk it. I heard some rumors, would like to have something confirmed. thnx
Can someone tweet a 343 person and ask about MCC updates? I'd do it myself but I don't have a Twitter and some chick already made a seavomit account so fk it. I heard some rumors, would like to have something confirmed. thnx
Rotterdamse Rave was nice
Wait, you're really not going to make an account because someone else already took your username you want? Wow. You can't just use like Sea.Vomit or SeaVomlt? I don't make an account because Twitter is fucking stupid, but that's just my reasoning.

well yeah I don't like Twitter either another reason I'm not making one lol point is... someone should ask to see what's going on. if you wanna make this about my not existing social media accounts then peace the fuck out hahaha holy shit you guys are fucking worthless, like of all things to respond to that's your best fucking ice breaker hahaha 

if anyone seriously wants to tweet at 343 for me about the rumors of mcc updates, I'll love you forever

No, we just don't care at all. They probably think the game is fine and won't respond to anyone. You don't think ANYONE else has already asked?
Is "Anonymous Official" a real or spoof (fake) Anonymous youtube channel? Or are they all fake?  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA071Pllf2wk-B8Rkwt47bQ
Sorry about the double post.  We used to have the basic ability to delete accidental double posts, but apparently even that is crippled too.

well yeah I don't like Twitter either another reason I'm not making one lol point is... someone should ask to see what's going on. if you wanna make this about my not existing social media accounts then peace the fuck out hahaha holy shit you guys are fucking worthless, like of all things to respond to that's your best fucking ice breaker hahaha 

if anyone seriously wants to tweet at 343 for me about the rumors of mcc updates, I'll love you forever

https://twitter.com/signup?lang=en 

girlfriend and best friend of two years and I broke up. saw it coming couldn't avoid it. feels bad man. 

Equivalent job of my current position opened in our NYC office. applying tomorrow. that's cool. 

Sorry about the double post.  We used to have the basic ability to delete accidental double posts, but apparently even that is crippled too.

your constant bitching about the state of this site got old two months ago. We get it, you don't like the new site. get over it.

Maddy, how u doin bruv

Dawwwgggg. Still out here having some hard times bro : / Just trying to work towards something better, but I won't bore with all that stuff. Glad you dropped through, hopefully you're much better off than myself. As you can probably tell I'm not around all that much anymore, haha.

rvid got old 20+ years ago