Pinned

What's on your mind?

so that your excuisite taste may be excuisite
shut it lambee. i kick  cuteness without problem
/report

hey there peem hi could you please make a list of shows that you would deem acceptable to watch? 

On the last few episodes of Bob's Burgers on Netflix. I'm a bit sad

I don't see how people like that show.

Really? Someone has never been high.

Really? Someone has never been high.

Aye...Aye!   How u doin?

hey there peem hi could you please make a list of shows that you would deem acceptable to watch? 

has this  dude been begging for th IL smackarooni for weeks or what

forreal though, the characters are cringey as fuck.
Why the fuck does mcdonalds freeze their damn butter. How am I suppose to put it on my pancakes? And there's nothing wrong with Bob's Burgers. It's a great show

has this  dude been begging for th IL smackarooni for weeks or what

didn't think so there buddy boi

Made a b-day congratz text  for one of my flatmates on the parkinglot top floor where she can see it from her balcony and then all of a sudden it starts to rain like no tomorrow lmao. Well, got the pic at least.

Orientation day today and one of the leaders was canadian Sky

Tu peux me dire quand tu es en ville
Huff puff and a bottle of rum...
my girlfriend wants to move to Vancouver
#TeamSober

you'd be opposite your french canadian counterpart

are you considering it?

Just imagine, that city was standing absolutely erect. New York was a standing city. Of course we'd seen cities, fine ones too, and magnificent seaports. But in our part of the world cities lie along the seacoast or on rivers, they recline on the landscape, awaiting the traveler, while this American city had nothing languid about her, she stood there stiff as a board, not seductive at all, terrifyingly stiff. 

We laughed like fools. You can't help laughing at a city built straight up and down like that. But we could only laugh from the neck up, because of the cold blowing in from the sea through a gray and pink mist, a brisk sharp wind that attacked our pants and the chinks in the wall, I mean the city streets, which engulfed the wind-borne clouds. Our galley spun its narrow wake just outside the docks, at the end of the shit-colored bay, asplash with schools of rowboats and avid, tooting tugs. 

When you're down at heel, it's never much fun landing anywhere, but for a galley slave it's a lot worse, especially in America, because those people don't like the galley slaves that come over from Europe at all. "They're anarchists!" That's what they say. The only people they really welcome are tourists, who bring them dough, because all the currencies of Europe are relatives of the Dollar. 

I might have tried what others succeeded in doing, swimming across  the harbor and once on land start shouting: "Long live Dollar! Long live Dollar!" It's a gimmick. A lot of people have landed that way and made a fortune. It's not certain, but so they say. Even worse things happen in dreams. I had a different plan in my head, along with my fever. 

On board the galley I'd become an expert at counting fleas (not just catching them but adding and subtracting them, in short, compiling statistics), a subtle skill, which looks like nothing at all, but still it's a technique and I thought I'd make use of it. You can say what you like about the Americans, when it comes to techniques, they're connoisseurs, They'd be crazy about my way of counting fleas, I was sure of that in advance. I was convinced that I couldn't fail. 

I was about to offer my them my services when suddenly our galley was ordered to its quarantine station, a sheltered cove nearby, within hailing distance of a small village at the end of a quiet bay, two miles east of New York.

There we remained under observation for weeks and weeks, long enough to acquire a daily routine. Every evening after supper, for instance, our water squad would go ashore and make its way to the village. To attain my ends I'd have to go along.

My shipmates knew what I had in mind, but the adventure didn't tempt them. "He's mad but harmless," they said. The food wasn't bad on board the Infanta Combitta, they got clubbed now and then, but not too badly, and all in all it was bearable. An average sort of job. And it had one sublime advantage, you can't be fired from a galley, and the king had even promised them a small pension at the age of sixty-two. That prospect made them happy, it gave them something to dream about, and another thing: they played at voting on Sundays, it gave them a feeling of freedom. 

We were kept in quarantine for weeks, the men bellowed between decks, they fought and buggered one another by turns. But their main reason for not wanting to escape with me was that they were absolutely down on this America that I was so smitten with. We all have our bugaboos, and theirs was America. They even tried to sour me on it. I told them I knew people there, my little Lola among others, who must have been loaded by then, and Robinson no doubt, who had surely carved himself a niche in the business world, but they clung to their aversion for the United States, their disgust, their hatred: "You'll always have a screw loose," they said. One day, I made as if to join their expedition to the village water tap, and then I told them I wasn't going back to the galley. Good-bye!

They were a good bunch all in all, hard workers. They told me again that they didn't approve one bit of what I was doing, but they wished me good luck and plenty of fun all the same, in their own way. "Go!" they said. "Go right ahead! But we're warning you: You haven't got the right ideas for a beggar! It's your fever that scrambles your brains! You'll come back from that America of yours in worse condition than we are! . . .

— an excerpt from céline's journey to the end of the night

you'd be opposite your french canadian counterpart

are you considering it?

yeah actually. seems like a pretty city. 

Getting a new bed soon. Need to break it in. You know. Right

Getting a new bed soon. Need to break it in. You know. Right

Are you inviting everyone to fuck on your bed?

wink
Damn I fucked up.  Just stalked my ex's FB profile.  I  was not emotionally ready for this. 
There, there. I think everyone stalks everyone's FB profile eventually in their lives at some point. 
yeah like I just got finished stalking sassy's fb and I must say it was nice
I stalk all over yan
so you're admitting that you've never spawnstuck someone on lockout

Building a pond this week. enjoy yur office jobs queers

http://i.imgur.com/U1frZyu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ixgzfPf.jpg

build one for me pls
using heavy machinery > almost everyone's job here tbh

Building a pond this week. enjoy yur office jobs queers

http://i.imgur.com/U1frZyu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ixgzfPf.jpg

A 9-5, Monday through Friday white collar cubicle office job is every black man's dream.
only real niggas left here

I have no idea who this dude is but this video resonates deep with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdaBHATubc

I'm probably just going to sell my xbrick. MGS V is finally out and I've found out what I wanted to find out so I'm hoping that puts a wrap on the Metal Gear Franchise. Destiny, lol what destiny. Project Cars was eh. We're getting Monster Hunter X (big maybe) but it's probably not going to have online play. In4 but medibirranu fallout 4!!11// Hype Train is on that hardcore, was never a fallout fan in the first place.

Also sold a bunch of stuff, still working on getting other stuff sold. Wanting more days off, also want a position but I'm probably not getting it. Haven't heard back since sending my resume(accented E here) out to people. deepsigh

being an adult sucks

Arnold Palmer Arizonas FTW