Pinned

What's on your mind?

Or stop being little whiny bitch and just memorize it all then throw books away 
brain blast
Sky im coming to Richmond tomorrow for a smash tourney wyd

Sky im coming to Richmond tomorrow for a smash tourney wyd

I'll be up in the city In from 9-12 at the children's hospital doing some volunteer work. I'm carpoolin tho so I can't really do much. Where's the tournament? PM me your # 

what
lick my wiener 
Might have not been a good idea, but i was on my works roof around midnight after close last night chilling with some coworkers. It was really cool considering a couple of them are heading off to school. It was a nice send off.

A trip plan is on my mind

schale iphone 6s

Fuck Thomas you're so gay 
Everything is too new, WHAT HAPPENED TO VB
Fuck Thomas you're so gay 
So you've been noticing my advances?
Been noticing Al's beg index rising considerably too
Played the Blops3 beta for an hour or so. All of these new mechanics and changes with how loadouts and killstreaks work have changed nothing. Got bored and uninstalled.

on some real shit why do people act like it's so wrong to be motivated by money? Shit, I got bills to pay.

w/e, motha fuckin bed time, got another reminder of how shitty my family is lol

Also why I just keep to myself in public, left my phone in my car sO i asked some chicked passing by what time it was "I have a boyfriend."

Okay cool is he nearby so he tell me what fauwking time it is???????

want to respond but sorry i have a boyfriend

any s13 chassis without a cracked dash is a rare find 
S13 or 14 without a cracked dash genuinely doesn't exist in AZ.

Played the Blops3 beta for an hour or so. All of these new mechanics and changes with how loadouts and killstreaks work have changed nothing. Got bored and uninstalled.

It's been the same exact shit for the past 4 years. Black Ops was the last good CoD.

on some real shit why do people act like it's so wrong to be motivated by money? Shit, I got bills to pay.

w/e, motha fuckin bed time, got another reminder of how shitty my family is lol

Also why I just keep to myself in public, left my phone in my car sO i asked some chicked passing by what time it was "I have a boyfriend."

Okay cool is he nearby so he tell me what fauwking time it is???????

want to respond but sorry i have a boyfriend

rep
That's what I like to hear. Don't need to waste my money on it then.
This is funny and I know nothing about the 240sx.
I don't understand... like sniping is so difficult now. They made like, shotguns the best weapon in the game, the amount of time it takes you to get to the other side of the map is ridiculously fast. The combat is just way different now, if you drop shot you'll just get mopped up by the whole team lol. I think i'd like it more if I played Advanced Warfare. But I went from BO2 to BO3, and that is way too much change for me to soak in. I'll just wait for WaW2 to come out, that better be the next game. I was excited when I heard it was BO3, until I saw the first bit of gameplay from it. Then my expectations were ruined. I understand this is a BETA, and the weapons will be balanced. But my first impression was... fuck this noise. Don't think the actual game will be much if any better.

"You have to choose: death or lies. I've never been able to kill myself."

how im going to wake up for work

It's been the same exact shit for the past 4 years. Black Ops was the last good CoD.

for real. I got CoD AW for super cheap and I can barely even motivate myself to play it. I don't like spending 60-70% of my time dead and the guns are all the same thing, just slightly different fire rates. Battlefield series is infinitely better.

been playing madden 16

just eating some gummies 

I wonder how Halo would be if they had different developers like CoD has so there'd be a new game every year. Preferably if one developer didn't add sprint, thrusters, jet packs and other dumb shit.

Also, Windex, How do you like Madden? I've been thinking about getting that or MLB game. Just want a sports game.

I wonder how Halo would be if they had different developers like CoD has so there'd be a new game every year. Preferably if one developer didn't add sprint, thrusters, jet packs and other dumb shit.

Also, Windex, How do you like Madden? I've been thinking about getting that or MLB game. Just want a sports game.

It would be much more gratifying experience.
Yes, let's annualize everything.,,
hey if it works for vehicles it can work for video games
btw started house of cards. Can already tell will b good
don't watch season 3 it's shit
On the last few episodes of Bob's Burgers on Netflix. I'm a bit sad
jesus christ. why do all of u have such shit taste
hmm?