Pinned

What's on your mind?

yeah i've heard its not as good.

Is the forum format/display really fucked up for anyone else? Tried in FF ~37 and Chrome (unsure of version) and it's displaying...strange

Just tested fine on IE 11.

Could be a caching thing potentially. Post what you're seeing in the feedback thread, but maybe try clearing the cache/history/cookies in one of those browsers and see if it fixes itself.

Tonight's Rick and Morty, 15/10. Incredible.
Something keeps happening with my acc where I go to sign in and it keeps telling me that Im giving the wrong password, forcing me to change it every time.

Something keeps happening with my acc where I go to sign in and it keeps telling me that Im giving the wrong password, forcing me to change it every time.

Are you using the "Reset password' functionality to get logged back in? If so, are you remembering to actually change and save your password after logging back in?

>rick and morty

are you seven

>rick and morty

are you seven

I really enjoy that show. And yes I am 7.
ya u don't have to tell me. i read a couple of ur articles 
I know, my teacher said if learn how to spell good and fix my grammars, I'll finally get to go to the 2nd grade.

Holy shit shit is fuckin different around here wtf

Edit: WTF is that C for my avatar. what is happening. I DONT LIKE. IM CONFUSE. 

It's the default avatar. Mine is the same
oh great, this fucking idiot
Got a new doggie, its my first doggie but im still not sure how I feel about her. She was a surprise. Also bought some stocks for the first time seeing as the market has gone down quite a lot this week

Holy shit shit is fuckin different around here wtf

Edit: WTF is that C for my avatar. what is happening. I DONT LIKE. IM CONFUSE. 

So change it. Click your name in the top right, then click the "Edit" button on your profile page.

but jake its more cool to act surprised and other such faggotry
Having a family member come by tomorrow to do an estimate on a new roof and siding for out house. I guess he's not the type of person to make payments to. I can get a small loan out, but if I pay you 80 percent of the money straight up, work with me. That's what family does for one another
Yeah...never deal with family. Hire a professional. Always.
He does it for a living though
Get an estimate with someone else, start a price war. If he does it for a living it's one thing, you'd definitely rather help a family members business out than some other guy though.
^What those dudes said, never get a family member to do work for you.

From a guy with a really shitty family - Get someone else to do the work. Be good to get an estimate though, I guess.

@ Nv1 - Will do.

YO SKY I SEE YOU LURKIN DAWG

i'm still working on getting you those photos bB, been AWOL : (

Ive been playing Melee with VGBC Redd for two days and my hands hurt like fk..

FUCK

I know, my teacher said if learn how to spell good and fix my grammars, I'll finally get to go to the 2nd grade.

ur an idiot for a number of reasons, and not many of them have to do w ur normal spelling & grammar 

ur an idiot for a number of reasons, none of which have to do w ur normal spelling & grammar 

Correct, I am not an intelligent person by any means. 

Bought the new gears. I think the only difference between the standard and deluxe version was another character and guns skins.. for an extra $20. Yeah screw that. Going back to the old school gears 1 days
An hour later and it's at 31 percent. Awesome..

Made it in time to return some books to the library. Lost them in a bag I took for a trip a month ago, and I've just been renewing them online to buy some time. Late fees avoided awyeeeeah

...... didn't finish reading though

Well the new gears is just as bad as it used to be. Still lags even after being on a new console.. wondering how they can't get dedicated servers. What a joke

i'm watching theradbrads let's play of until dawn

i like the concept of the game, but holy smokes someone needs to turn the lights on in that place 

on some real shit why do people act like it's so wrong to be motivated by money? Shit, I got bills to pay.

w/e, motha fuckin bed time, got another reminder of how shitty my family is lol

Also why I just keep to myself in public, left my phone in my car sO i asked some chicked passing by what time it was "I have a boyfriend."

Okay cool is he nearby so he tell me what fauwking time it is???????

people put on morals with their hats and wristwear, and sometimes these appurtenances are becoming on them

i'm watching theradbrads let's play of until dawn

i like the concept of the game, but holy smokes someone needs to turn the lights on in that place 

Funny thing is, they could have turned the lights on the whole time. They actually flip them on then off at one point near the end.

Having trackhoe and dozer delivered today to build a pond for an amishman. 

Will get them drone pics 

my anatomy and physiology textbooks have a combined 2500 pages and weigh like 18lbs. I need more durable book bag